Speading Rumors

Kenzie's POV
Ugh!Now I can't see my Carson for a whole week! What if I spread rumors about that Annie girl?..You a genius! I know who's the guy..
Calling....
???: Hello?
K: Do you want Annie back?
???: Yeah,Why?
K: Let help each other
???: I don't know.
K: Don't be a coward!
???: Fine!
K: See ya at Starbucks at 4
???: Okay.
K: Thanks.....Hayden.
H: see ya!

Hayden's POV
I know I know Its wrong but I really really really really like Annie. She talented,beautiful,smart and a wonderful person. I have to do this for Annie!

Starbucks

K: So here's the plan..We spread rumor about Annie and not let Carson know because that way if Annie ask Carson he will look like he don't care. Then they will fight then break up. After you get your Annie and I get my Carson.
H: Sounds easy!

~Next Day~

We started the rumor. After hours Annie and Carson separated. History and everyone was making fun of Annie. Annie went to the bathroom. But I catch up to her.
H: Why are you crying?
A: There were saying I cheated on Carson with Johnny but t-that didn't happen.
H: Shhh..
I lock eyes with her and started to lean in. I felt sparks,fireworks and happiness. We stop and we saw Carson and many pupil started to clap.

Carson's POV
History's over, I went to my locker and saw a crowd. I went there and saw Hayden and Annie making out. I was crushed,A tear fell then I saw Annie just staring at me and Hayden was kissing her check. I felt a tap on my shoulder. And saw Kenz. I run to house and went to my room and lock myself there. Annie was saying 'Sorry.PLEASE IT WASN'T MY FAULT. PLEASE CARSON OPEN UP!' She walk away after that. Another person knock on my door...Kenz..I open up and she sat beside me. She put her hand into my chest.
K: I know it hurts. But some else loves you just give them a chance.
C: I..D-Did eve-everything.
K: Just give me a chance.
We lock eyes until we both lean in and kiss...Wait?Its just a little spark. Does that mean I have a crush on Kenz?

Well,That was okay. Also I want you guy to know until next weeks Sunday I will get my chapters in your idea. Any idea just comment!Byeeeeeeee