Prologue

The past sometimes can not be forgotten.

Raven PROV:

 My love for fashion never died out. My dream of being a model never died either . But then Noelle came in. She started wearing pink blouses with shorts and pink knee high socks and sneakers. I have to admit that is weird but for a kindergartner it was impressive.

When she came to school the next day I stared at her as she sat down in the bean bag chair next to me. I thought why is she copying my style. 

I didn't say much about it but it still confused me. 

But then she started wearing cute things everyday and I began to get jealous.

' What's up with all the new outfits?" I asked curiously.

She looks at me then says, ' My mom just bought me new cloths for spring. '

' Oh... ' I say but I still feel like she is hiding something.

The next few weeks went by very slowly. 

And each day I got more and more jealous of Noelle.

Because of her , my friends began to talk to her more than me and my life began to get worst.

In about 4th or 5th grade I couldn't take being alone any more.

' Why did you steal my life ' I asked angrily.

' I didn't steal your life I merely just borrowed it ' she said like a smart mouth.

' For 5 years! ' I yelled.

Then she looked at me like I was trash then she walked away.

I was so mad. Too mad to hold it back.

I ran to her and I was about to hit her when she caught my attack.

And instead she twisted me arm making me squeal in pain.

When the teacher ran in, Noelle got on her knees and started fake crying.

She told the teacher that I punched her and the teacher sent me to the office.

I got expelled because Noelle make it sound like I REALLY wanted to hurt her.

So my mom , being to cautioned, sent me to a private school for girls right next to a military school so if I tried something I wouldn't have far to go for punishment.

And that is when the battle began...