Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Ravens POV

The next day, I walked uncaringly to school but stopped at the sight of Kyle beating up Marcus. I ran as fast as I could to the scene and tried breaking them up.

“Kyle! Stop! Stop it now!” I yelled.

“Or what? He’s just some little nerd with no feelings!” Kylle insulted. Then a crowd started to crowd.

“Okay. Woah there.” Noelle and I harmonized. I looked at Noelle she walked closer to Kyle then said,” I thought you were better than this.” she paused.” I mean picking fights with random people? I don’t think Jenna would be too happy about that, now would she?”

Kyle grew quiet while everyone looked confused.

“Um who is Jenna?” I asked acting like my nosy self.

Kyle stormed off in a rush. “No one.” she shook my head then headed to class.

As people began making their way to class I couldn’t help but think who this Jenna person could be. Like, could she be a mom? or long lost sister? I don’t know but what I do know is that Kyle respected her more than anyone in this school.

Now that is interesting.

Kyle Jiz-Potchi kneeling at the of just a normal girl named Jenna. Now that is something I would pay to see.

“Raven!” Mr. Murray interrupting my thoughts spoke.

I slowly lifted my head then said, “Yes?” as rude as I could.

“Why aren’t you paying attention?”

“Why are you in my business?” I encountered and the class grew strangely quiet. Everyone began staring at me and my brave soul who dared to back talk Mr. Murray. Nobody ever did that. I guess he was like that one teacher in the school that you did not want to mess with.

I just simply rolled my eyes than began thinking about Kyle and Jenna again. I mean what was I supposed to do or say?

“Miss. Emarie I will kindly remind you that in my class we don’t play such games.” he said in a softened angered voice.

“Well I am not playing such games”, I mocked hysterically. The whole class bursted into a chorus of laughter and in a split second Mr. Murray had me out of the classroom and in the principal's office.

Mr. Murray was having a major temper tantrum,“This child has embarrassed me for the last time!...” I zoned out of what else she said, I was too interested in what he had to say, I was to interested in this 7th grader getting dragged into the principals office also. She had long brown hair and her skin was the perfect tan just like this girl named Hope in 9th grade like I am. Maybe it’s her sister or?

“Miss. Emarie!” Mr. Murray yelled from the top of his lungs. “Are you even listening?” he asked.

I spun my head towards him and rolled my eyes again and that time was the last I ever saw of Mr. Murray. Our principal had me moved to a different class. Mr. Murray had to have a restraining order of 100 ft. because all he wanted to do was strangle me. And trust me the feeling is mutual.

I took my spot in my new english class and next thing I knew the whole class grew silent once again today. Then I noticed there stood a at least 5’5 freshmen chick standing in the front of the classroom.

“I guess two new hotties in our class at once!” one guy behind me said.

“I know right! Score!” the other said then they began admiring her.

Her flawless pitch black hair fall perfectly on her left shoulder. And her hideous outfit (because it was bright colored) fit perfectly on her salad eating body. Everyone's jaw dropped. Except all the girls who stared in disgust.

“Hello everyone! My name is Jenna!”