Chapter 7

~ C H A P T E R   S E V E N~

Raven POV

I can't believe that I just yelled at Noelle. I mean I didn't like her but I don't really hate the chick.

Right now I was in math trying to defeat this dumb math question: " 3x/2.7 < 267" I rolled eyes in disgust then just dropped the pen that I found on the floor.

To be honest I hated school. I was the most boring part of life and you have to stick with it for almost 14 years!

I have realized that since the incident I have despised school because of what I went through in the so called "correctional prison". I blew a black strand of hair out of my face as I glared at Noelle. I could tell that she felt uncomfortable because she kept shifting and peaking at me.

I smirked at her reactions then whipped my head toward the nerd sitting next to me. I grinned,"Hi, What's your name?" I asked in a cheerful voice.

His eyes wandered from the book that he was reading then rolled his eyes. I gasped at the fact that he just ignored me.

"Hey! Dude!" I yelled.

My eyebrows furrowed as her continued reading his book. I raised my eyebrow then nudged him.

"Hello?!" I yelled in his ear.

"Ow!" he cried,"What was that for?!"

"I did that because you weren't answering my question! What is your name?"

"Uh, Marcus." he whispered.

I smiled,"Marcus," i paused "nice name Mark!"

"Don't call me that!"

I laughed then said,"We are gonna be great friends." then winked at him making him blush.

I walked out of class, my messy binder at hand, then leaned against the nearest locker. Once Noelle ran out of class i said, "Why are you in such a rush?" I smirked.

She glared at me then continued down the crowded hallway. I guess she was ignoring me. 

 Fine. You wanna play that game huh?

I followed her trying to not get caught up in the madness of the average high school hallways. She kept trying to lead me wrong so that i wouldn't be able to keep following her. But once I turned the corner; she was gone.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

[A/N] Hey everyone! 

I am soo sorry that I havent uploaded in like two months >.<

I just am busy with school and gymnastics and all, and trust me i would upload almost every chance i got.

Also I am sorry that It's short :\

I tried writing bc you guys wanted a update so badly >.< So PLEASE! vote, comment, fan, and all that jazzy stuff!

Bye :3