Chapter 1

I walked down the halls of Belmot High. Getting smiles from everyone I knew or didn't. I got to my locker and I opened it and a letter fell out.

I picked it up and it read: To Noelle :)

I smiled and I looked around to see if anyone was watching but everyone was either texting or talking to there friends.

So I opened up the letter and a necklace fell out. It had Noelle carved in the pendent.

Next I read the letter it said:

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey Noelle,

Hi, I wrote this letter thinking that I  would tell you in person but I guess I can't. So instead I would like you to meet me in the park behind the school after school.

                                                                                                         From,

                                                                                                    Your Secret Admirer <3

_______________________________________________________________________________

My eyes widened in amazement as I read the letter. My mind went spinning I'd never thought that anyone would like me like that. Well I did I just didn't think that someone would be brave enough to actually face me.

I put the letter back in my locker quickly so no one else would see. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I flinched.

"Wow how tired can you be this time." I heard.

When I turned around she laughed at the sign that I was expecting someone else.

She is my friend Amanda and she was my best friend. We were both fashionistas. We've known each other since second grade.

"So Noelle do you have any plans after school?" she asked.

"Um well," I pasued,"yea" I hesitated.

"Oh okay then what are you gonna do?"

"Well I'm going out with my dad to buy stuff for my brothers birthday party " I said thinking of an excuse quickly.

Amanda was about to continue but she was interrupted by her cell phone ringing.

She picked it up and I just turned back to my locker. 

As I  reapplied my lip gloss I  heard Amanda's voice sound more irritated and she kept talking.

When she finally got off of her phone I was surprised that study hall hadn't ended yet.

She put her phone in her bag then she looked at me.

"Okay so my mom said that she wanted to know if you'd like so cake from Ben and Jerry's" she asked.

"Well yea that be nice. I'd love some delicious cake over the weekend." I said so happily.

"Okay I'll be sure to get that to her." she said.

Amanda's PROV

I looked in Noelle's locker because I rarely ever see it . I saw a piece of paper. Being curious I grabbed it. Noelle noticed and tried to take it back.

I , being stronger than her, thankfully got the better hand and had a hold of the letter. I read it.

"Oh my god since when did you have a secret admirer!" I yelled. 

"Shhhh" Noelle said.

I turned around to a few glances but I didn't care.

"But like seriously when did you know you had one." I whispered curiously.

"Well I just found out today" she whispered back.