Here's My Complicated Life

it was  dark, it always creeped me out when it was this dark, especially that it was getting smoky inside the house, i heard coughing, some movements, and i could hear my brother, My Brother!! as i found my brother in horrible condition considering the all the gashes, cuts, broken bones, he was amazingly brave defending me against our attackers, knowing i've been unconscious during the fight, it was my turn to take care of my brother. the house was starting to burn.. my parents dead, it was tragic. I couldn't bear to see them that way. But thanks to our helpful neighbors, the rescuers saved us right before the house could collapse on us.. 

*2 weeks after the incident*

I stand in the middle of my room staring out the window from another house of ours, i have this broken left arm in a sling, but otherwise, i was alright. the past week we heard from our lawyer tha our parents have made a Last Will & Testament stating that the moment both our parents dies, we automatically become CEOs of 8 separate companies that both of us will be working with. having atleast 5 younger siblings was tough but having to manage 8 companies at the age of 16, it was tougher. juggling through our class schedules with all the emails that are sent to us. it was very complicated..

 I  am  Natalie Wilde, sixteen, the youngest female CEO of 4 companies all at once, and having  siblings who are Liam Wilde, sixteen, (my twin), Rachel wilde, 14, Robert wilde 12, and our adopted but loved very much, Lisa greene 6 months old.

this is my life, i'm half ceo, half average teenager. 

here my story to my everyday life in high school dealing with some bitches, jerks, assholes, and a whole other lot of trouble.

This is Me, & my guard is never down, but will my guard stay up forever? or will love change that??

--end of introduction--