Part 4

Saera Pov

I woke up by the sound of my alarm. I remembered that i don't have to go to the Hospital since the doctor want to replace my shift. But still i need to see Taehyung and apologise.

I went to the bathroom and took a nice shower. I did my usual routine and dressed nicely to meet Taehyung. I thought i want to have a breakfast with him so i skipped breakfast and drove off to their dorm.

On my way there, i dialed Taehyung's number and waited for him to picked up. But he didn't. Probably still sleeping?. I leave him a message then

Taehyung ah. I'm on my way to the dorm now 💕

I pressed the fuel pedal which made the car speed up. I didn't want to wasted any time because he'll be very busy when they are almost comeback.

I stopped at McDonald first to bought some Breakfast meals to all of the member and including us two. I waited for my ordered to arrived while waiting, i stare at my phone's screen to see if Tae will reply me.

"Is this seat taken?" a deep voice interrupted and i lifted my gaze from the phone to the guy which standing in front of me. I looked around and all seats were taken. "No. Just take it" i said politely and he sat in front of me. "Thank you" he thanked and i smiled at him. '

"Your welcome" i said while smiling at him. As soon as i heard my name been called i stood up and went to the counter. I paid and i was about to left the restaurant when he held my wrist. I frowned and looked at him.

"What?" i asked "Oh..sorry" he realize his action and quickly release my wrist. I walked out the McDonald and to the car. I place the food at the back seat and pulled the seat belt. Safety first!

I continue my journey to the dorm and still waiting a text from Taehyung. Why isn't he replying?! I decide to dialed Hoseok number and waited for him to pick up.

"Yes?" finally he picked up! "Where are you?" i asked while still focusing on the road. " Still at the dorm. Enjoying breakfast" he said. I frowned.

"Ouh..really..did Jin oppa cooked for you guys again?" i chuckled so did he. "No, our new stylish are" i frowned. "New stylish? Who? Why didn't you tell me?" i shoot many questions at him.

"Take it easy girl! Didn't Taehyung told you?" he asked me back.

"If he already told me, i won't be asking..Pabo" i said playfully.

"We just got a new stylish. Her name is Haeju. She stayed at our dorm for awhile until the company found a house to rent" Hoseok oppa explain everything.

I arrived in front of their dorm but i didn't get out from the car yet. I didn't know what was i waiting for. Should i went in? I'm afraid to meet their new stylish who so called Haeju.

She supposed to be my friend in elementary school. Taehyung doesn't know her because We didn't have the same class. She supposed to have feelings for Taehyung. She kept her distance away from me when she knew that i was too close to Taehyung.

I took a deep breath and took the food with me and walked until i reached the front door of their dorm. "Hwaiting!" i said half whisper enough for me to hear. Actually i was talking to the food too. .-.

I knocked the door and waited for someone to opened. As soon as the door opened, it revealed Haeju who opened the door. She looked shock but i kept a smile. "Come in" she said slowly enough for us to hear. I walk in and mouth 'Thank you' to her.

I went straight to the kitchen and place the food on the table. I walked to the living room and found all the members were talking to them selves.

"Hey guys!!" i said to get their attention. They all looked up at me and stood up with a smile plastered on the faces. I hugged 6 of them. I realized that Taehyung wasn't there.

"Where's Tae?" i asked them and Jimin pointed to Tae's room door which was closed. I nodded and thanked him. I walked towards the door.

I was about to twist the door knob when i heard sound of a girl giggling. Probably he's watching a video or something. I continue my intention to opened the door.

I pushed the door after twisting the knob. I opened a little to peek. I was shocked to see Haeju was sitting beside him while they were gigging and laughing at each other.

My heart broke into million pieces. My vision started to blurred. I hold the tears so it won't fall. I quickly closed the door and walked to the living room joining the other member.

Jungkook notice my changes after coming back from Taehyung's room. "Noona Saera, Are you okay?" his question got the other's attention and all of them look at me. I looked at them back and smiled

"Of course i am!" i tried to convince them "But..your eyes..they're red" Jimin stated. I quickly think a reason to lie. "It's just something got into it so i rubbed and this happens" i fake laughing while rubbing my eyes.

They're eyes were still on me so i change the topic "Let's eat!!" i said cheerfully and automatically they all focused on the food.

"Jungkook..please called Taehyung and Haeju" Jimin ordered and he obeyed. They seemed to like her. I'm fine with it as long as she don't hurt them.

"I"m preparing the table" i said and then another voice interrupted "I'll help!" Haeju came into the living room and volunteer to help. I headed to the kitchen and prepare the table. She came with a smirk and crossed his arms against her chest.

"Well..Long time no see..Saera" she said in devilish tone. I started to felt uneasy about it. "Yeah..long time no see" i just treat her well.

"Listen here, You must stay away from my bangtan especially Taehyung. Or i'll make them stay away from you!" she warned.

I looked at her disbelief. Why did she turned out like this? She was an angel before. "What are you talking about?!" i asked half dissatisfied.

She started to walked near the Kitchen station and grabbed on of the knife. My heart beats rapidly. She pointed the knife at me and said "I mean it!"

she purposely stabbed herself in the stomach and she feel on the ground. I was shocked and she cried for help. The members running into the kitchen and saw her laying on the cold floor while i was still stood there shocked.

"What did you do, Saera?!" Taehyung asked out of nowhere. I came back to reality and looked at him disbelief.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡ
Err hye readers. I really dont like Haeju character 😂 why? Well, you know right. When im decide to post this fanfic, i feel kindda err. You know. Hahah. But its okay. Its just a story. I will update the next part later or maybe one day. Thanks for reading and vote