Part 6

Saera Pov

I woke up by the sound of my alarm. I stood up and went in front of the mirror. What a horrible view. Puffy eyes, red nose and red cheeks. I sighed and went into the bathroom to get some shower.

I dressed up and went to the kitchen for breakfast. I cooked and my phone buzzed. I thought it was Taehyung so i ran to the table and slide open. As i saw the contact name it was Yoongi Oppa. It did disappoint me a bit that he didn't text me or call me.

Saera..your car at home

I slightly smile and text him back

Thank you

With that i put the phone down and continue my breakfast. I kept remember about yesterday incident. She has become a psycho though. I must be careful.

After i was done eating breakfast, i drove off to the Haesung Hospital. Today will be a long day i thought. I went in with a good morning greeted from other Doctors and nurse.

I went to my office which i shared with another doctor. Doctor Minhyun. She was my partner too but she always busy on doing some surgeries.

I went out and some nurse told me to examine a new patient which just arrived yesterday. I just nodded and went to the level which according to the info that they putted in the paper.

  I haven't see the patient's name yet. I'll know it when i be there. As i arrived at the level i wanted, i walked out the elevator and to the room which the patient was check in.

As i entered, i was shocked to see the patient's face. I looked at the paper. I was in the right room and the right patient. Jung Haeju. That was my patient.

She was laying on the bed while reading a magazine. I stood there shocked. She removed the magazine and she was shocked too.

"So..You're a doctor?" she asked then scoffed. I clear my throats and walk towards her with my heart races rapidly. I pretend that i was checking the paper which was contain with information about her.

'Got stabbed in the stomach' pfftt..more like harming herself. Psycho. "I'll check your bandage" i said calmly and about to remove the blanket when the door slides open.

Taehyung came in with flowers. I was shocked and so was he. "What are you doing here?" he asked me. "I'm treating her. I'm a doctor, don't you remember?" i said calmly and continue my intention.

Then, i felt a strong gripped pulling me to the other side of the room by my arm. It hurts as he pulled and push me with all his energy. I fell down on my butt and looked at him shook.

" Why are you treating her?! Called for other doctor!" I saw Haeju Smirking then i looked back to Taehyung. "They putted me in charge!" i didn't want to lose.

"I don't care! Get out!!" he yelled. He never yelled at me before. This was the second time. First, at the dorm and now here.

I got up and went out the room with blurred vision. I felt like i was going to cry as i felt my eyes getting watery. She change him. He's not my Taehyung that i know. He's a monster who believes a psycho. He was now someone else.

I walked toward the elevator and wipe my tears as i don't want anyone to see me crying while working. I pressed the lobby level and it went down.

I remembered that he was carrying a bouquet of Red roses. Haeju's favourite flower. I still remember. She used to bought everything with a red rose cover on it. She even have a red rose wallpaper in her room.

As i arrived, i went to the emergency section as a nurse called me to examine a patient. I went there and i was shocked again to see the patient. The one who sat with me at McDonald. I went near him to get a clear view. I was right! It was him!