Part 15

Saera Pov

It was the my special day. The memorable moment for me and my family. I was ready to get out. I'm just waiting for my father to walk with me along the aisle. I was nervous.

So nervous that my hands were shaking even the flowers were shaking to which i was holding on to. It's today. I can't believe it. It was like a dream of me getting married to someone who is really special to me now.

He really wants me to get married. He really wants to exchange hand in hand the responsibility to take care of me to my husband by himself.

He really wants to bring this moment and told my mother. I knew she was watching. Every words, every movements and every details of life.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sounds of knocking.

"Come in" i said as giving the person permission to come in. The door slowly opened and revealed my father.

He was wearing a black suit. "Woahh..Abeoji..look at you" i said as i looked at him up and down.

"Thank you..now..are you ready?" he asked.

I stood up and took a deep breath. Slowly walks towards him and smiled.

"Yes" i said.

He extended his arm and i happily took it.

We walked down the aisle followed by the sounds of clapping hands and cheering whistle from the one who attend. The sound of calming music which calm my heart and slowly my heart pounds normally.

I lifted my head to see my future husband standing there with a smile. Once again, my heart races fast seeing him handsomely in that white tuxedo. His figure was getting clear and closer.

My father stop as we were near and he hold my hand and exchange the arms to the one who so called my husband.

"Take a good care of my precious gold" he said and left to join the crowd.

I looked at him and he looked at me. He was smiling charmingly which makes me fall in love over and over again. It was time to say our vows.

"Will you....."

My thoughts were distract by a voice of a 8 years old girl.

"Omma.." i looked down at her

"Omma??" i asked her with a frowned. She face palm herself and said "It's me...Kim Haerin. Your first daughter!" she explain than i face palm my self

"Sorry..Omma was thinking about something at the house. Let's go get Hyejung" i said and grabbing her wrist.

"Omma..Where's Appa?" she asked while we were walking down the streets towards my car.

"Appa? He's busy. He' be back soon. Arraseo?" i opened the door and she went in. I closed the door and was about to opened the driver's door but someone grabbed my wrist which made me startled.

I turned slowly and saw a tall guy wearing black hoodie and mask covering his face.

"Who.." i didn't even finish my sentences when cut off by pulling down his mask.

"You scared me" i said then he giggled. "Where are you going?" he asked while keeping his voice low.

"I'm about to get Hyejung at kindergarten" i explain and he nodded.

"Kajja" he pulled my wrist to the passenger side and push me in. Then he jogged to the driver side and went in.

"Omma..Who's that?" Haerin askes in confusion.