Part 11

Taehyung pov

After i got a called from Yoongi that Saera got shot by Haeju and she's in coma now. I got really mad and sad. It has been 2 weeks. When she got the shot, she lost a lot of blood because the ambulance were late.

Haeju got caught and now in the jail. I was on world tour trip. I can't just reject this since we have work hard for this. I leave her just for a week while for the week I'll think about what's better for our relationship.

I've been making decision lately and i made up my mind. She already woke up from her coma and i'm ready to meet her and tell her what I've been thinking. It's for the best for the both of us.

I've read the letter. I kept reading it whenever i missed her.

Dear Taehyung

Haii..if you read this that you already know that i'm maybe not here again or taking a deep sleep. You know what i mean right? Well, i wrote this letter to you because i don't know when will i get this chance to said it again. First of all, i want to apologise all of my mistakes that I've done to you. Maybe my words sometimes offended you and i didn't know about it so i'm asking for your forgiveness. Second, i want to thank you because you were there when i was at my worst or at my best. You were the one who kept telling me to strong and don't be afraid to discover those little things that i didn't know. You always encourage me for chasing my dream. I wanted to thanked you for being my friend since childhood and we played together. I also never thought that you would have feelings for me because i wasn't that pretty back then. But you always convince me that i am pretty and beautiful as always. You always comfort me with your ways. Thank you for being an understanding boyfriend. Even tho our relationship didn't even reach one month but i felt like years. You don't have to be worry about me. Now i am fine. Taehyung..please take care of yourself. I love you

                              PARK SAERA

I always shed tears whenever i read this. It's like she suffered a lot when she's with me. But it won't be long. I've made that decision. As soon as I came back from this tour, I'll go straight to her and tell everything. I hope she'll agree or I'll leave her.

After the tour, like i said that i went straight to see her at the Hospital. She discharge last week. Now she's fine and i think it's the right timing. I asked the driver to stop by at Haesung Hospital .

I took a deep breath before walked out the car. I wore mask and cap first before heading into the building.

"This is it" i mumbled. I braven myself and walked inside the building and looked around for her. I took our my phone and text her

Where are you? can we meet?

I pressed the send button and waited for her to reply.

Im on my way to the surgery room. i'll call you later.   

I sighed and decide to tell her later. I went to a cafè shop to get some Americano iced coffee. I went to my favourite Café where Saera and I always went when we have to discuss something about school.

I went in and ordered Iced Americano. I text her again

When will are you free?

I know that she have a surgery right now. But i was bored. I looked outside the window. I promise that i won't make her cry just because of me ever again.

"Here's your Coffee" the young waitress serve my order and still standing there. I frowned and lift my head "What?" i asked because she was still standing there.

"You forgot..." she was about to said it but i cut her off "Go away" i heard she sigh and left. "Aishh.." i run my fingers through my hair in frustration.

Saera Pov

After i was done with my surgery, i went to change my clothes and went home as my shift was over. I check my phone and i got a text from Taehyung

Tomorrow?

I replied and went to grocery store and bought something for dinner. As i was picking some fruits some guy bumped into me and made them fall on the floor. He just left like nothing happen.

I was fired up and yelled "Yahh!!" he stopped and turn around. He pointed to himself and looking at me. I nodded and he walk to me like nothing happen.

"Do i know you?" he asked in confusion. I was getting more fired up

"Of course..Not! But you bumped into me and made the fruits fall. You left without apologising" i explained.

His face were calm and then "It wasn't my fault. It was his" he pointed at the back of me and i foolishly turned and no one was there. I heard footsteps walking away.

"Yahh!!" i screamed and he didn't even care. "What a jerk!" i mumbled and picked up the fruit on the floor and putted them in the basket where more fruits were there.

I picked up the fresh one and put into my basket. I went off to other section.

After done grocery shopping, i drove towards my apartment. I walked in and put the grocery bags on the table. I went to the couch and laid there for awhile

"Ahh..comfortable" i release the a relief sighed.

"Noona..You're home" i heard Seohoon's voice and sat up on the couch.

"Have you eaten?" i asked and he nodded. I frowned "When?" i asked in confusion. Did Abeoji cooked? But the fridge was left only orange juice?

"Just now" he answered. Eh? Just now? I checked the fridge in the morning and it was completely empty and left was orang juice like i said. "Did Abeoji cooked?" i asked again. This time he shook his head.

"There was a new neighbour just move in and gave me some food" new neighbour? Eh? "Who was it? It is a guy? Or a woman?" i asked and he stated it was a guy.

"He was tall and handsome. I bet if you met him, you'll fall for him" he stated. I scoffed and patted his head.

"Go to sleep..you have school tomorrow" i command and he nodded. I stood up and went to the kitchen for putting the groceries in the fridge.

After i was done, i went to my room and took a quick bath before heading off to sleep.Before i could fall into my dreamland, my phone buzzed which owns a groan from me

"Who's the hell texting me at this hour?" i mumbled and swipe open to see Taehyung name on it.

After shift meet me at the park tomorrow.

After i read it, i turn it off and continue my sleep.