Part 12

Saera Pov

I woke up by the sound of my alarm and i stood up headed to the bathroom and did my morning routine. I went downstairs as i was ready. I started to cooked for breakfast.

"Noona" i heard Seohoon calling me "What?" i asked without looking at him. "Abeoji is sick" he explain. I turn to look at him "I'll bring him to go for a check later. Thank you" i thanked him for the information.

"Welcome. Noona..can you send me to school?" i frowned. But his school isn't that far. "Ok. Why?" i asked while serving the food on the table. "There's dogs everywhere..I'm scared" i nodded and asked him to sit down.

"You're a man. Shouldn't be scared to a dog. Just be scared about death. Man are strong and brave. Ok?" i encourage him and he nodded. "Good. I'll check on Abeoji" i said and leave the kitchen to Abeoji's Room.

I knock before coming in. "Abeoji?" i heard coughing so i went inside and found him laying on the bed. "You okay?" of course not! He would deny it. Pabo! I mentally face palm myself

"I'm fine" told you! I thought. "Wait here" i was about to left when he held my wrist "I can't stand up. So i won't go anywhere. Don't worry just go to work" he insist. But i ignore it. I hold his wrist and put them on his chest

"Abeoji..please.." i begged him and stood up to get my things.

I went inside again and examine him. His heart beat isn't that normal. I kept smiling as i don't want to worry him. "Just..rest okay?" i advised him and he nodded weakly.

"I'm going to work now." i said and left the room. I sighed and leaned against the wall. I shook my head and headed to the door and already saw Seohoon in the car.

I smiled and went in the car. "Ready? Are you late?" i asked as if i was taking a long time. He shook and i start the engine. "Let's go" inside and drove off to his Highschool.

"Have a good day" i said before he went out the car. He was about to opened the door but he stopped "Abeoji said he wants to meet you at your lunch hour" he said and left the car.

Meet me at lunch hour? I sighed and started to drove off to Haesung Hospital. On my way there, i kept thinking about it. I really need to stop thinking so much. I said to myself and focus on the road.

I entered the building and the chief called me to his office. I wondered what is it? I walked towards his office and knocked before went in. "Ahh..Park Saeraa You're here" he greet me nicely.

I saw a tall guy was talking to him. He didn't turn instead he kept back facing me. Why would he call me when there's someone in here with him? I thought.

"Urmm..why did you want to see me?" i asked while looking at the chief then the guy. "Sit down please" he command. I obey and sat down next to the guy. A bit far.

"You must be wondering why i called you right?" he asked while wiggling his eyes brows. I nodded and he continue " As you can see, Doctor Minhyun will no longer will be your partner. Because she will transfered to another Hospital" I've heard that news.

"Well, we were searching for a new doctor for being your partner and replace Doctor Minhyun's place. May i introduce you to Doctor Park Bogum" he pointed at the guy beside me.

I turned to looked at him and he was already looked at me. Wait..isn't him the..Jerk from last night?! "You?!" we said in unison. I looked at him and he look at me.

"So you to met already? Good! It'll be easy for you too now. Doc. Saera please escort him to the room please. You both can go now" he said. I stood up and bowed politely at the chief so did he.