Part 16(Epilog)

Author Pov

That day when Saera were back from the volunteering, Bogum came and pick her up. Bogum told her everything what he feels. He even said that he will talked to Saera's Father about it.

2 days before Saera came back from the Volunteering, Taehyung meet with Bogum.

Taehyung told Bogum that he must not marry Saera. Bogum ask him why and Taehyung said

"I still love her. I let her go because i thought if our relationship went back to normal, nothing bad will happen"

He confesses to Bogum and Bogum shook his head in disappointment. Seojun was there too. Bogum and Seojun were meant to be friends.

"Why did you think of that? It's fate Taehyung. Back then, you too were best friends and something bad happen but you never leave her. You stayed. Why are you leaving her like this? Don't you remember what you said to her when she was bullied by some little boys? If not, i'll remind you then. You said that 'Don't cry, Saera. I'm here and always here. I promise to protect you and i won't leave you no matter what. I'll make sure that you won't cry because of any guys or boys accept your Father and Seohoon'"

Seojun explain and told about what Taehyung promised to Saera when they were young. Back then, They were closed. So closed that every parents thought that they were siblings.

"I know. I kept forgetting it."

He said and looked down on his laps. Bogum and Seojun sighed in frustration.

"Listen, Taehyung.. I can't cancel this wedding. This is a request from Saera's father."

Bogum said and looked at Taehyung who still staring at his laps. Bogum glance at Seojun

"Or Taehyung could Marry her"

Seojun said it out loud which make Taehyung and Bogum looked at him at the same time.

"Good idea!"

Bogum support and they both smiled at each other.

"She once ask me to marry her but i said that i can't and that's when it happen. We broke up and i leave her"

Taehyung said and 4 pairs of eyes were on him. They were also widened

"What happen?"

Bogum asked and Taehyung told everything what happen that day when they broke up.

"Taehyung, She still loves you. She may gave you a second chance. Please.."

Seojun's word made Taehyung lifts his head and looked at the both of them

"You think so?"

He asked in confirmation and both of them nodded. Taehyung spirit of getting back Saera's Heart was fired up (Infires man :3)

"Fine! I'll marry her! But..will she accept me?"

Everybody went quiet and they all looked at each other. Then, like a bulb pop on Bogum's head he immediately explain his ideas and plans. It was accept by both of them.

The plan worked as they plan and now Park Saera became Kim Saera

The end

ㅡㅡㅡㅡ
Cover of this book by Jmnutella

Thanks for reading this ff.

Ily all muah