Chapter 1

(( Bobby was a thug who didn't give a shit about anyone as long he was gettting that cash he was straight. been grinding like that since he was 10. Mom died from drugs and he never knew his dad. Gotta little sister she only 15. he gotta hustle for him and his little sister. He hang with a couple niggas. Named Brandon, Jron , and Zayy. They been riding for each since the 3rd grade and ain't shit stopping them.. ))

Bobby :: Aye nigga where you at? i got shit to do .

Jron:: Man zayy lacking . This nigga making change of plans you gotta meet us up at the crack house

Bobby:: nigga you know how many police over there? i aint trynna go down there.

Jron:: just mean us down here don't be no scary lil bitch. damn we gotta get this shit done.

Bobby :: iight man. ima be there in 30 minutes you brandon and zayy better not have me waiting brah

Jron:: iight

Bobby :: *he hung up the phone* aye bitch get up

stripper:: i ain't no bitch and im tired.

Bobby:: yo ass got 5 minutes to get yo shit and leave you feel me?

Stripper:: fuck you bobby *puts her head back down on the pillow rolling her eyes back to sleep*

Bobby :: man bitch get the fuck out! *he grabbed her leg and pulled her out the bed*

Stripper:: damn bobby! dumb nigga dont ever

Bobby:: get the hell out of here.

Stripper:: *she got her clothes on and went close too the door* fuck you bobby pussy ass nigga *she slamed the door behind her*

Bobby:: these bitch now outta control..

(( Bobby got in the shower brushed his teeth washed his face he put on a black shirt with black pants, 6 real gold chains , a $500 gucci belt and his $900 pair of versace shoes he put on his $300 gold and silver watch. when he was done he stacked some money in his duffle bag and left. he hopped in his 2010 black and silver Lamborghini.. he started blasting on yo gotti, music was blasing. he had his iphone 5s charged as he was driving it rang ))

Bobby :: Wsp who dis ?

His little sister Miara:: BJ

Bobby :: wsp lil sus what you want?

Miara:: can you take me too school? auntie sleep and uncle being to fucking lazy.

Bobby:: iight be ready i got shit i gots to do and hurry up ima be there in 5 minutes

Miara:: okay thanks big bro

Bobby :: yeah whateva.

(( Bobby pulled up to his aunt's house he blowed the worn and Miara came out side, she had on super super tight jeans made her booty look fatter than it actually is, she had on her jordan 11'ss and a tank with her breast half out she hopped inside the car ))

Miara:: hey bobby *giving her brother a kiss on the cheek*

Bobby:: what the hell do you got on?

Miara:: clothes?

Bobby:: mhm... *he pulled off*

Miara:: what you on today?

Bobby:: don't worry about it. worry about you

Miara:: well then but aye you won't need to pick me up after school

Bobby:: why?

Miara:: ima hang w/ my boyfriend and a couple of his friends and mines

Bobby :: boyfriend?

Miara:: yes boyfriend ace

Bobby:: *he pulled up at the school* so you being a hoe now?

Miara:: BJ you got me fucked up! *she opened the door* bye you do to fucking much

Bobby:: watch ya self Miara! *he pulled off*

(( Bobby made his way to the crack house to meet up the boys ))

Zayy :: what up BJ

Bobby:: wsp nigga

Zayy :: ayee i want you to met Kmurdaa

(( Bobby turned around...he saw Kmurdaa.. a fine ass female she had on leather tight leggings body like nicki minaj's but her ass was way fatter ..She had on a white crop top with a black gun on it traced with diamonds, she had gold diamond hoops on, one gold chain on it and gold shiny heels on. a pretty ass face she was an angel in bobby's eyes. she had a blunt in her hands blowing smoke out))

Kmurdaa :: wsp .. *give bobby a hand shake*

Brandon:: Kmurdaa this bobby but we call him BJ .

Kmurdaa:: well hi BJ.

Bobby:: wsp baby girl so what good she on?

Brandon:: shorty can shoot good she a real ass thug mann

Bobby:: well then ... *having a surprised look on his face*

Kmurdaa:: don't think just cause ima girl ... i can't handle my shit right..

Bobby:: *he just kept looking her up and down..loving the ways she looked..*

T B C