Chapter 5

Bobby :: what you mean by that?

Brandon :: im saying...yall fucked on the first night. wtf was you thinking?

Bobby:: i couldn't help my self damn.

Bobby was kinda getting pissed off about how brandon got on him like that. But Bobby wasn't about to tripp over the nigga. about 20 minutes later all the boys showed up to split the money they got last night. Kmurdaa counted all the money up.

Brandon:: how much we got?

Kmurdaa:: 50 thousand .

Zayy:: damnnn! *smiling* shit give me my half right fuck now.

Jron:: wait how much we get?

Kmurdaa:: 10,000 each.

All of them split up the money. In St.louis getting paid was the best feeling you gotta bne paid to get the shit you want yanno?

Zayy :: *he walked over to kmurdaa* so kendell?

Kmurdaa:: yes?

Zayy:: i was wonder if you wanted to kick it with me tomorrow night? party and shit

Kmurdaa:: *she looked over at bobby and knew he heard what zayy asked him* uhhhh...

Zayy :: ??

Kmurdaa didn't wanna say yes but she didn't want to say no. she messing with bobby and she aint trynna turn into no hoe or a homie hoppa. She knew damn well they type of nigga bobby was he wasn't having that shit.

Bobby:: aye Zayy brandon want you.

Zayy:: nigga im busy!

Bobby:: nigga go!

Zayy:: *he walked away*

Bobby:: .....

Kmurdaa:: my bad... thank you for getting that out of my way.

Bobby:: you should tell them about wtf is up w/ us.

Kmurdaa:: wsp with us bobby?

Bobby:: so it's like that?

Kmurdaa:: Bobby we only fucked. damn. last time i checked yo ass neva asked me out ! *poking his chest*

Bobby:: man kendell you better chill out.

Kmurdaa:: like the rest of yall nigga be. ain't shit serious. you got some pussy why you aint gon yet?

Bobby:: who said i just wanted pussy from you?!

Kmurdaa:: wow...bobby. i know how mfs like you are. shit happened to many time to my momma. i aint stupid. fuck you still want?

Bobby:: you! fuck kendell! just cause i got pussy from you don't mean im about to leave i aint like them other niggas out here you understand?

Kmurdaa:: .......bobby i been through this already i aint trynna go through it again... *she got up* let me go help brandon.

Bobby :: *he grabbed her arm which made her fall on top of him he kissed her and started squezzing on her butt*

Kmurdaa:: bobby ..

Zayy:: *he walked in* ..........

Kmurdaa:: zayy!. *she got up*

Zay:: what the fuck is this?

Bobby:: zayy..

Zayy:: man nigga nah!. you know i wanted to go with her fuck you doing man. !

Bobby:: i already fucked up though.

Zayy :: awee you did? *he pushed bobby*

Bobby:: wtf?! *he punched zayy to the floor* BITCH BOY FUCK WRONG WITH YOU!

Zayy:: *he got up* bitch! *he attacked bobby and they started fighting*

Kmurdaa:: STOP! BOBBY STOP!

Brandon and Jron ran into the room ...

Brandon:: WTF ! STOP! *he broke it up* FUCK WRONG WITH YALL! WE SUPPOSE TO BE BROTHERS NO BROTHERS! yall broke my shit man!

Bobby:: Bitch boy here jealous!

Zayy:: Bobby fuck on!

Jron:: yall fighting over Kendell? MAN GET OUTTA HERE WITH THAT SHIT! .

Bobby:: she my girl *spiting out blood* he need to get the fuck on somewhere on bloods!

Zayy:: Bitch *he tried hitting him again*

Brandon:: both of yall chill the hell out!

Zayy:: man fuck this im out *he got in stuff and left* Fuck you bobby

Bobby:: come on kendell *he grabbed her hand and left.*

Brandon:: them niggas on some other shit!

T B C