Chapter 9

Bobby : what !

Kmurdaa : let me take her home

Bobby : nah man i need to have a talk to her

Kmurdaa : do you really fucking think she will listen to you bj ? let me handle it . damn .

Bobby : fine ..You go talk to here..ima text the boys so we can find her boyfriend ...

Kmurdaa : no don't kill the lil nigga you handle this on your own like a man. *she walked away & got into the car to talk to miara*

Miara : what do you want ? *looking out the window mad*

Kmurdaa : Look..I have a baby brother who means everything to me...I'd lose it if i ever lost him to something so crazy

Miara : okay ? and your point is ?

Kmurdaa : My point is thats bj really cares about miara and i know he would be hurt if anything happened to you...We live in one of the most dangerous cities ..anything could happen ..& i don't want nothing to happen to you ..

Miara : you don't even know me .!

Kmurdaa : ...You're a smart girl , you have pretty big eyes ...& you know you could make better choices than you do now ..

Miara : But what about the choices bj makes huh?! he's out here hustling!

Kmurdaa : yea for you honey! he just wants the best for you ..Look all im asking is please stay out of trouble ...you could be like my little sister..I got you..when you need something or anything ..never mind bj ....you can always talk to me okay?

Miara : alright ..

Kmurdaa: now give me a hug *smiled as they hugged*

( ( as they where hugging bj saw it ..he smirked..he never had a girl do anything like that ...he started to think she was the wifey type for him .. he looked around & walked back to the car and drove off ) )

Bobby : Miara i want you to get in that house & stay there! if you move so help me girl

Miara : OKAY! ...*she opened the door to go to the house* My K.

Kmurdaa : Bye beautiful .

( ( they pulled off ))

Bobby: look tonight im on her " boyfriend " im still beyond pissed about that shit

Kmurdaa : want me to go ?

Bobby : i said i got this damn ...Im about to drop you off so you can do what ever you got to do..'

Kmurdaa : alright ..

( ( He drove to her house , he pulled in..it was a small akward of silence .. ) )

Kmurdaa : Bobby..please be safe okay ? *she killed his lips*

Bobby : i got you..

( ( Later that night Bobby got ready wearing all black , he had 2 glocks in his pants he drove around all night just to spy miara's boyfriend & there he was walking alone .. bobby pulled up right in front of him..Acee was scared he didn't know who it was ) )

Bobby : aye blood you ace ?

Ace : yeah who is you ?

Bobby : *he punched him in his face* Miara brother BITCH! *he continue punching* WHY THE HELL DID YOU LEAVE MY SISTER THERE !

Ace : i'm sorry i ain't mean to i was fucked up !

Bobby : *he punched him again* look here ..You stay the fuck away from my baby sister if i see you near her i will find & kill you! *he kicked & punched him one more time*

Ace : *he stood up..limping , bleeding , eye swollen ..* fuck! MIARA !

T B C