Chapter 4

Bobby wanted a kiss from her real bad. just how thick she was. how soft her voice was. how bright her smile was. how gorgeous she was.

Kmurdaa:: *she pulled away* what are you doin? i aint one of yo hoes. i don't fuck no nigga i just met.

Bobby:: well damn .. i ain't trynna fuck . i mean shit it lead what it lead to you know what im saying? i just wanted a kiss and thats it.

Kmurdaa:: nah i don't think so.

Bobby:: come on ma. like shit you thick asf no thirst though *laughs* man come on you see this? *pointing at his 10 pac* and this! *pointing at his draws.*

Kmurdaa:: *smiles* boy you a hot ass mess! *biting her lip* well shit you is cute.. okay.

She pulled him in..she gave him a soft wet ass kiss...he started getting into it. so did she. he wanted to go a luh bit farther than that. His hands started at her waist sliding his hands down to her ass and squezzed it.

Kmurdaa:: boy what chuu doin?

Bobby:: don't hold back ma... shit i know we met and all but brah i wanna fuck you .hella bad.

Kmurdaa:: no.

Bobby:: why?

Kmurdaa:: BJ! i said no!

Bobby:: im trynna make love you not get you pregant. i don't be on that cuming shit quickly.

Kmurdaa:: i said no and im not repeating my self.

As she was just about to walk out the room he grabbed her hand and pulled her back to him

and kissed him before she could say something. he made her fall back to the bed. she started

holding his face kissing him non stop he closed the door and got on top of her. rubing on her

waist letting her know where this was going. he snapped off her bra and threw it. taking off

her panties..he took his draws off he entered inside of her. nahh Kmurdaa wasn't no virgin but

she was not a hoe. This her second time fucking a nigga. her ex fucked her and dumbed her

wasnt planning fucking somebody else. but shit bobby wanted some.

Kmurdaa::: ohhhhhhhh! *moaning* damn BJ .

Bobby:: feel good don't it?

Kmurdaa:: yeah daddy right there *biting her lips smiling*

Bobby had that good stroke game...stroking her so good she started straching his back

leaving marks. bleeding his tattoos all over his back had blood on them ..Bobby aint give a

fuck he knew she was loving it. she started screaming. he lift her legs up putting her feet on

his shoulders. giving her some more she was so wet it was like a pool..

Kmurdaa:: ahhhh! ohhhh! sssssss!

Bobby:: *smiling looking at her* you liking that?

Kmurdaa:: uhhh !!!!!!! *saying yeah inside a moan.*

Bobby:: you about to cum aint chuu? *winking*

Kmurdaa::yesssssssssss!!!!! *grabbing on the sheets and biting the pillow* FUCCKKKK BJ STOPPPP !

Bobby:: *he kept going*

She cummed ..boy bobby loved that he knew he did a good job...They went for hours... He fucekd her too sleep. she got it good. Bobby laid down right next to her and cuddled with her. that whole night Bobby loved the way she was set up. mann he aint wanna get in a deep relationship w/ her but a chick riding like that he didn't even know.

( NEXT MORNING )

Kmurdaa:: BJ .. get up

Bobby:: man what?!

Kmurdaa:: nigga yo phone ringing!

Bobby:: ima call they asses back... but how that feel last night? *smurking*

Kmurdaa:: i aint gon lie... you got some good stroke game ima give you props for that. that felt good..

Bobby:: yeah i know. made you fall asleep.

Kmurdaa:: *laughs* im finna hopp ina the shower and go met up w/ the brandon

Bobby:: you need me to come?

Kmurdaa:: i don't care BJ.

Bobby:: lets take a shower together.

Kmurdaa:: Boy its another bath room down the hall. take a shower in there.

Bobby:: i need clothes

Kmurdaa:: got some jerseys and designer in my truck get my keys and rob and go get some ..

Bobby:: ight.

Bobby went out and went to go the Clothes..

Bobby:: damn this girl got hella designer in here

They got ready and left the house. Look fresh as fuck. they went over over brandon crib.

Bobby:: nigga open the door

Brandon:: nigga my daughter sleep chill! why yall both come here at the same time?

Bobby:: i spent the night over her crib

Kmurdaa:: aye where yo bathroom?

Brandon:: down that hall way.

Kmurdaa:: okay *she walked back there*

Brandon:: come sit down BJ

Bobby :: *he sat down*

Brandon:: you hit that?

Bobby:: cummed all over the sheets..boy.

Brandon:: damnnnnnnnn! you fucked her damn man she came on to you?

Bobby:: nope she tried to stay away but i needed to fuck her i wanted to real bad so i did.

Brandon:: *laughs*

Bobby:: she good man...she aint like these hoes running around here.

Brandon:: yeahh i know but watch yo back nigga. don't run into bitch that easy..

T B C ..