Chapter 3

(( BJ , Jron , Zayy and brandon where at gun house ,... it was around 5:30 .. getting dark. The boys where all packed with guns. ))

Bobby:: man where this bitch at?

Brandon:: nigga call her. her name kmurdaa thats her number

Bobby :: *he took brandon's phone and called it.,*

Kmurdaa:: hello?

Bobby:: where the fuck you at? i hope you aint forgot

Kmurdaa:: nah . im busy right now ima be there trust me damn ima catch up with yall.

Bobby:: man bring yo ass now

Kmurdaa:: nigga wait! *she hung up*

Kam:: who was that?

Kmurdaa:: uhhh...my friend.

Kam:: aww...thank you for the pizza that was good

Kmurdaa:: no problem baby bro *she gave him a hug*

Granny:: im back *walking through the door*

Kmurdaa:: *she got up from the couch and walked to the front room* it take that long to get checked up?

Granny:: i needed some money from the bank i got things to pay and why does it matter?

Kmurdaa:: grandma i got work to do.

Granny:: i don't care . thats your little brother. did he eat?

Kmurdaa:: yes. he ate. now can i go?

Granny:: can i pay you for watching him?

Kmurdaa:: no ..no. grandma..you good . *she only said no because she knew her grandma was not doing too good*

Granny:: alright... bye kendell.

Kmurdaa:: okay bye grandma *she walked out the door, on her way out to her car she took out her phone and called up brandon*

Brandon:: hello?

Kmurdaa:: im on my way. yall ready?

Brandon:: we been ready! we waiting on late ass now hurry up!

Kmurdaa:: okay! damn brandon im on my way.

(( She hurried to the location. when she got there she pulled behind Zayy's truck she got out and knocked on the window ))

Kmurdaa:: Hey boys

zayy:: *raised down his window* about time you came damn .

Kmurdaa:: what eva

Brandon:: aye K! . go back to your car and take this phone, call for us when they police come. so we can get the fuck outta here okay?

Kmurdaa:: yeah

Bobby:: iight lets go light this bitch up.

(( The 4 boys snuck on to the porch looked through the window and saw all the chicago boys on the couch in the living room Zayy kicked in the door and they pulled out they guns ))

Boy #1 :: WTF!

Bobby:: shut the fuck up! *aiming the gun at him* one of yall niggas say one word ima pop a mf in yo head!

Zayy:: yall niggas in my city! Where the fucking money!

Boy #5:: man...

Zayy:: WHERE THE FUCKING MONEY! who ever don't speak tf up get shot !

Boy #4:: man it's in the back under the bed

Zayy:: Jron go get that shit.

(( While Jron was in the back, the boys was watching the enimies...while Bobby wasn't looking.... on dude pulled on his gun and shot him in the back ))

Bobby:: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Kmurdaa:: POLICE ! LETS GO! *saying through the phone*

Brandon:: JRON LETS GO! *jron ran out with a big full of cash they left as they left brandon shot the boy in the head ...who shot bobby.. they help bobby run they put him in Kmurdaa car in the back*

Brandon:: we gotta split up! go home we gon get this together tomorrow!

(( Everybody drove off ))

Kmurdaa:: damn what happened?

Bobby:: one of them opp niggas got me. ssssss!! *in pain*

Kmurdaa:: its gon be okay i got you

(( when she pulled up to her house she helped bobby out the car and helped him in the house and put him on the couch ))

Kmurdaa:: ima be right back so i can get that bullet out...uhh.. take off our shirt and lay on yo stomach *she ran to the back to the get some things*

Bobby:: SSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! DAMN IT GIRL BE CAREFUL!

Kmurdaa:: im sorry damn! her smoke on this blunt it will calm yo nervous *she handed it to him* okay here it go. *she pulled the bullet out*

Bobby:: AHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK!

Kmurdaa:: *she covered it up so it wouldn't get affected.* okay im all done

Bobby:: *he got up* damn i aint never have no bitch do some shit like that for me

Kmurdaa:: Bitch?

Bobby:: my mad female. thank you.

Kmurdaa:: *smiles* its all ckoo.. Look you left yo car at ya house so you can stay the night here. its covers there and pillows. im going to bed goodnight *she let him sleep and in the living room and went to her room*

(( they both feel asleep....But Bobby couldn't even sleep. Kmurdaa was on his mind..she was so sexy to him he got up and walked to her room...he opened it.. ))

Bobby:: aye? kendell?

Kmurdaa:: *she hopped out the bed before he scared her...she had nothing on but her black bra and panties ..from victoria secret* what!

Bobby:: damn my bad

Kmurdaa:: its fine..what you need?

Bobby:: man you gotta nice body

Kmurdaa:: thank you.

Bobby:: *he walked over to her and put his finger under her chin*

T B C ..