Chapter 2

Bobby :: soo uhh..why do they call you Kmurdaa?

Kmurdaa:: because my name is kendell.. and i murdaa a bitch or nigga anytime . I never get caught up i murk mfs.

Bobby:: so we gotta fast one here?

Kmurdaa:: *smiles* well.. *her phone began to ring it was little brother* excuse me i gotta take this.. *she walked away from the boys* hello?

Kam(short for Kameron):: sissy? *he was only 5 years old*

Kmurdaa:: hey baby wsp?

Kam:: Granny said can you come and watch me cuz she gotta go to da doctorr

Kmurdaa:: kam put her on the phone

Kam:: granny kendell wanna talk to you!!

Granny:: *taking the phone from Kam* hello?

Kmurdaa:: gran..im busy right now i can't watch him

Granny:: Kendell thats your little brother! and i cant bring him with me come on now

Kmurdaa:: man ... *she talked on the phone with her grandma mean while with the boys on the other side of the room*

Brandon:: man she fine ass big as fuck

(( they all laughed ))

Zayy:: shitt.. i'd hit that anytime shortie a bad ass

Bobby:: not all bad asses a rider *lookin at her*

Jron:: man fuck that she still can get it *laughin*

Bobby:: so we still on tonight right?

Jron:: hell yea them chicago niggas need to go back to the dutch

Zayy:: forreal.

Kmurdaa:: *she hung up the phone and went back over to the boys* ayee i got something to do ima have to met up with yall later okay?

Brandon;: you better be there K.

Kmurdaa:: what eva brandon... *turns around* bye boys ..(; *she walked out they watched her as her ass was moving*

Brandon:: iight...so look rody said he got us some guns

Jron:: wait rodyboy? O'l dude?

Brandon:: duh dumb ass. look he got us guns to fuck shit up tonight.

Bobby:: we about to go there now?

Zayy:: yeah and BJ you ride w/ me okay?

Bobby:: yeah iight so lets go

(( The boys left sneaking out the back because the boys been going there since they were in the 4th grade they know the police always stayed up in the front of the crack house. they left and went to rodyboy crib he was the man on the street who had every gun you could imagine. not even a gun store had as many. mean while with Kmurdaa she went over her grandma house to watch her baby brother Kameron. ))

Kmurdaa:: Kam big sissy here..

Kam:: kendell! *she ran to her and jumped on her for a hug*

Kmurdaa:: hey baby *kissing him on the cheek* i brought you something

Kam:: what?

Kmurdaa:: ((she had a bag and opened it, it was the new iron man toy it was almost life size but smaller where he could carry it..Kam has been wanting that forever but living with their grandma he couldn't...)) here you go

Kam:: COOL! thanks sis. *he ran to the back room and started playing with it*

Kmurdaa:: grandma im here..

Granny:: im back here baby..

Kmurdaa:: hey grandma

Granny:: girl what do you got on?

Kmurdaa:: grandma don't start *giving her a hug and a kiss*

Granny:: mhmm! so what you give that boy to make him so happy?

Kmurdaa:: that new iron man toy

Granny:: kendell thats over $70 !

Kmurdaa:: i know grandma..i got money you know..

Granny:: how you getting it? Hustling?

Kumurdaa:: ........

Granny:: you turning just like your mother. she died from that kendell and you shouldn't do that. your father died before you where even born hustling like crazy.

Kmurdaa:: grandma today hustling is the only thing i have if its getting me where i gotta be then i gotta do it.

Granny:: kendell...

Kmurdaa:: no.. i dont wanna talk about no more. what is there for Kam to eat tonight?

Granny:: nothing.

Kmurdaa:: guess i'll order us some food. *she walked out the room and went into the living room where Kam was.*

Granny:: okay im gone. see yall two later. *she left*

Kmurdaa:: what you want to eat la man?

Kam:: uh.. pizza and wings *smiling*

Kmurdaa:: i knew it. *laughing* okay ima order us some later..

(( Kmurdaa/kendell was only 16 when her mom died, Kameron wasn't even one yet. she started hustling to make a living for her self. she had to leave Kam behind w/ her grandma because she knew it wouldn't be safe having him live him her. she promised her mom she will take care of Kam no matter what he was the closest thing to her. she is now 22 been hustling every since then. nothing been stopping her. maybe she was following in her mother foot steps. but that wasn't stopping her. ))

T B C ..