Chapter 7

Bobby:: I said i'm sorry what more do you want from me?

Kmurdaa:: wh..what more do i want from you?! to stop making it seem like im just one hoe, because i'm bobby. i'm not.

Bobby:: I didn't make it seem like that. you thought i just wanted pussy from you, come on now. Yeah im from the projects but we not all the same..

Brandon:: *he came out side* Can ya'll get yall asses back in here ?

They Went back inside and Zayy face was so red, Jron looked a little scared, Brandon wasn't having that shit, beef over a girl? Brandon wasn't doing it. When Kmurdaa && Bobby came back in and sat down it was all silence through the room..

Kmurdaa: zayy..

Zayy:: *He turned his head to her*

Kmurdaa:: i'm sorry but im with bobby, You can't stop being friends over me, ya'll been homeboys since ya'll where little kids im asking ya'll to make up... please ?

Zayy:: Bobby been doing this shit ever since we we're kids. Taking every single one away from me.

Bobby:: so you wait over 18 years to say this shit ?

Zay:: fuck yeah! nigga you the reason i like keeping my relationships on the low!

Jron:: AYE! *he stood up out his chair* We homeboys! Ya'll shut the fuck up damn! WE got eachother backs! Zayy if you like a bitch tell us ! ain't no secrets here. && Bobby if he tell you nigga back off ! Yall know better than this shit ! *he sat back down*

Bobby:: ..... Brandon you aint gon say nothing to that nigga?

Brandon:: he took the words right out my mouth.

Bobby:: man Zayy.. Im sorry dawg, brothers ?

Zayy:: ....yea, Brothers .

Bobby:: you ready to go ?

Kmurdaa:: yea..

Bobby && kmurdaa and everybody else left from brandon's house, Now that the beef was finally over, They went upon what was going on..

Bobby:: okay see you tomorrow .

Kmurdaa:: you not coming in?

Bobby:: nah i ain't been in my place in 2 days, ima crash there.

Kmurdaa:: you sure? *winking*

Bobby:: mhmmm...

Kmurdaa:: *she turned around and started walking towards her house*

Bobby:: wait Kendell?

Kmurdaa:: yes?

Bobby:: My house can wait.

Kmurdaa:: *she smiles and started walking again..*

Its only one reason she wanted bobby to come in.. Kmurdaa Loved how he sexed her,

something about it made her feel more relaxed in a way.. When they got in Bobby closed and

locked the door beind him and followed her too her room.. he sat down her bed, Kmurdaa

came up beind him rubing on his abes and back, kissing his neck leaving some hickey for him

to remember .. Bobby felt like she was teasing the fuck outta him, and teasing? Bobby didn't

do it He turned aroung grabbed her by her waist, squeezing hard, she laid down looking into

his light brown eyes, he came down and started kissing her on her lips, his hand started going

up her gown leaving her too put her leg up she started letting out soft moans .. and....

T B C ..