Well maybe i should do another chapter

A month later into the school year the seventh years are getting more homework than ever. So naturally they all studied together. Even the Slytherins were studying with the Gryffindors. Well mostly the Golden Trio and Ginny with Draco, Pansy, and Blaize. The couples were having less time together and more time in groups. Meaning Draco had another task more important than any Charms homework: Getting Ginny and Harry to spend more time together alone. The first Hogsmeade(?) was coming up in a few days, he was hoping they'd go together. Ginny and Harry on the other hand were deciding which is better for their potion (Bozar or Gillyweed). And because of their stubbornness and fiery attitude it caused a strain on their relationship. So Draco decided to do what he knew best:JEALOUSY! He went up and asked her if her and Harry were going to Hogsmeade(?) this weekend. "No we haven't talked about it because of the arguing." "Well what if I pretend to ask you to go in front of him. His jealousy will take over and he will probably hex me into oblivion. Then he will take you." "Or Harry's temper could get in the way, kill you and break up with me. Thank you but no thanks." She walked off, leaving him to think /Damn she sure is temperamental/.

FIRST AUTHORS NOTE- I REREAD THIS AND IT SEEMS I'VE SPELLED BLAISE'S NAME DIFFERENTLY ATLEAST TWICE, AND WELP BUH BYE CHICKENS!!!!!