Saving You Part Two

Everyone jumped into action: Lily took Harry up to the nursery with Fred and Remus while Tonks and I put on invisible charms on us while James just sat looking pissed then we waited.

Ten slow agonizing minutes the person was at the doorstep. A blast rang as the door fell, three hooded figures walked in. Green, red, and purple spells were flying everywhere. a specific green spelled was sent at James it hit him and everything went in slow motion. James hit the ground, Tonks and I started firing transfiguring charms at the Death Eaters, and Voldemort went upstairs probably thinking we'd be dead by the time he "killed" Harry. When we were done the two Death Eaters look like James and Lily Potter.

,,,,',',","Remus' P.O.V',,',,

We raced up the stairs quickly shut the dam door and started piling stuff in front of the door. we preformed the paper cut charm on Lily's finger while she told Harry that he was loved and that he's was save. Me and Fred castes quick invisibility charms on the two of us while waiting. There was a blast the door and everything crumpled and there HE stood in all his "holiness". "Move aside silly girl and you will be spared." he hissed. "No kill me spare Harry." Then Voldemort udder those two words that made my heart skip three beats

"AVADA KEDAVRA" Lily jumped out of the way slowly and fell to the floor pretending to be dead as if the curse hit her. The spell then did something weird it, hit the wall started a fire in the process, then it went back towards Voldemort and it hit him? Yeah it hit him: Voldemort is "Dead"!! But the spell wasn't done yet it hit Voldemort and he "died" but hit the wall(starting another fire) and rebounded towards Harry. We were too late. It hit Harry right in his head where the lightning bolt would have been. "Harry!!!" Fred and I raced towards his bassinet thinking he was dead but nope there he was silently crying. the I remembered something else or should I say someone else "Lily!!!!!" "I'm here Remus, though we need to go the longer we wait, someone might finds us someone who we don't want to find us."

So we all headed down the stair. "James!!!! Please get up!!!" I was confused why was Lily screaming that then I looked into the next room and there was James and Lily laying dead on the ground! Wait what?!? But Lily is alive. "Lily?" "James! But-Whu-Huh?" "Those are the Death Eaters we already stupefied and transfigured them."

"Ginny I have a question are going to save Sirius?" "Yes but first we need to put the Death Eaters in the places and we need to save two other people closer to this time." so we got to work on setting the Death Eaters in their places. Then we all gathered in the living room.

A.N) Sorry I know people hate these I would know cause I hate them. Well that's the end of saving you but there's three others that I'm doing in the next chapter two weren't planned so it's a surprise well it will be if smart people don't say anything then it's on to the Grangers and anyone else I may have forgotten. It might be up today I'm hoping so at least. Any questions, comments, or fixing typos are welcomed!