Saving you

"Are you saying one of my best friends sells us out. There's no way Peter would do that! How do we know you aren't Death Eaters and are trying to keep us busy till Voldemort gets here?"

Well that was unexpected......NOT.

"Because if I was you'd already be hurting."

"Peter is my friend he'd never do something like this!" "Prongs, we are telling the truth Peter has sold you out already and HE will strike tonight in about two hours! I can't lose you again!" Remus replied almost in tears he couldn't lose his friend again he just lost Sirius and before was James he doesn't want to relive it again!

"Prove it, if you really are "Remus" then you'd know what Animagus I am." "You are a Stag, Sirius is a big shaggy black dog, I am a werewolf, and Pettigrew is a rat. Sirius once told Snape how to get into the Whomping Willow I almost killed him in my wolf form but you saved him." "You are telling the truth, but I can't believe this Peter was our friend! HE WAS OUR FRIEND AND HE SOLD US OUT WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON HIM I'LL----James! You'll wake up Harry."

"Sorry darling. This just makes me so mad he's the RAT in the Order and he sold you, Harry, and I out to Voldemort!"

While they continued to talk I was thinking on how to save them Harry needs the blood protection to grow up and finish Voldemort off. I got it!

"Hey guys, I figured out how to save you! Okay Voldemort will come with two servants; Travers and Rookwood. James you are killed first(Lily you are killed second) trying to protect Lily: Tonks you will stupefy either or both of the two Death Eaters and transform them into both Lily and James but quietly Voldemort must think James was killed and so must the rest of the world. Then Voldemort will go upstairs and try to kill Harry, we will use a paper cut charm(we need to for the blood protection to work) on Lily's finger while she's pleading for Him not to kill Harry Voldemort will send the Killing curse anyways Lily you must fall to the floor and act dead. The curse will hit Harry(there's no way it can't it has to be done otherwise time would be messed up) and it will rebound hit Voldemort and he will "die". Any questions?". (A.N. that was to the characters as well as to my readers.) No one had any so we started putting this plan into action. At about seven there was a loud crack meaning that someone had aparated into Godric's Hollow.

A.N sorry I know people hardly read these but it's important. IT IS STILL CHRISTMAS IN THE TIME OF THE STORYLINE OF WHEN GINNY IS FROM BUT ITS HALLOWEEN NOW JUST REMEMBER STILL CHRISTMAS AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS CHAPTER JUST ASK AND THE END OF THIS SHOULD BE UP BY THE END OF THIS WEEKEND AND HAPPY LABOR DAY WEEKEND TO ALL READERS IN THE UNITED STATES THANKS FOR READING.