Chapter IV. Who's that girl?

3 MONTHS AGO. 

"What is Love?" my professor bluntly asked everybody inside the room. His reason? because of the love birds that keeps on chirping each other at the back while he's almost choking to death telling us the History of Lapu-Lapu and Magellan. 

"So now let's forget about Lapu Lapu and Magellan and let's talk about love". and he smirked. 

I thought he's just bluffing but his face is damn serious. 

"Love is not scripted. It's not a movie that you can have some rehearsals in order to perfect the story line." Michael said and he's damn serious as well. 

SERIOUSLY, WHY EVERYBODY SEEMS SO SERIOUS? What's wrong with them? 

"Well, people nowadays specially teenagers tends to fall in love instantly. They thought..."

"Hey that's unfair. Why use the word THEY". I said while pouting my mouth as if i look like a duck. I couldn't help but notice that he's not including himself. I know he loves to be in love as well. 

He smiled a bit and then cleared his throat.... 

"Okay fine Miss Yumi. As i was saying WE thought that love is all we need that's why whenever we feel like we love someone, we gave them our 100%. 100% Time plus effort plus oh yes Money". I knew it! This is not just some silly chit-chat about love. 

"So, you mean we shouldn't fall in Love?" rose asked him. Oh rose come on! Don't ask questions. It will be..... Damn! there he goes. He looks sad and again  I feel like there's no lesson for us about History of the dead people today. History of Love is what we have right now. 

"I think this is a good time to have some chit-chats with my class. This can be useful as well as learning about different types of subject. You can actually apply this in real life". Oh God...

Im really interested how Lapu Lapu killed the portuguese Ferdinand Magellan but now our topic would be how not to kill ourselves when it comes to love. I wanna drown myself.... 

"You fall in love and then you loose love and then you need to work your ass off just to find love again. It's a complete cycle". I said without any bitterness of course. Im not Bitter! 

"Miss Yumi that's part of it but Love happens everyday. If it's true then you'll never gonna lose it but if it's just some kind of an experimentation you'll lose it eventually". He said. 

He may be right but then again who knows if it's right or wrong. Who knows if it's really love or just an experimentation? Nobody knows..

*Bell Rings*

Finally!

———————- <3

"Why he always have to pop up every time and then leave something that makes me think as twice as I'm suppose to?". Jezz. He really gives me some headache sometimes because of the fact that he actually make sense. Rose didn't say a thing. I look at her like she did something wrong. 

"Hey! Don't look at me like that. You know that im scared of Cats!". 

Cats?? 

"Rose? Honestly. Do i look like a cat?" i slightly raise my brows on her. Sometimes or should I say most of the times she doesn't even make sense. 

"Yes! The way you look at my sandwich makes you looks like a cat!" and then she slowly move backwards trying to cover her sandwich. Well, make sense actually.. Im hungry! 

I smiled and she starts to run like there's no tomorrow. I chase her of course, I don't want her to look like an idiot. So here we goooo just like some kids that there parents forgot to feed.