Chapter VI. Dylan.

"Hi! My name is Dylan and I'm currently living with my father. I'm the only child of...." What should i say? I don't know what to say. I really hate introductions.

"Yes Dylan, continue please" My teacher, wearing a reading glass that is so thick and a shirt that looks so old. Do I really have to answer that? Maybe not. I'm here to learn and not to let them know the story of my life. So i just stay quiet and pretend that I didn't hear her.

"CHILD OF WHO? COME ON! WE DONT HAVE ALL DAY!" *sigh* he's the bully in this class.

Again, I just keep on pretending that I don't hear them.

"Are you deaf?" No, of course I'm not deaf. I'm just a little boy who knows how to act.

At the age of 5, I already know how to ditch my father during piano class. I always pretend that I'm sick or i ate something which made my stomach crumble.

I'm pretending to be a deaf.

"Okay, Mister Dylan.. What's your surname?" she smiled at me. Still, i didn't hear that.

"Okay. You may now go to your seat Dylan". I hear that!

I immediately go back to my chair. Enough harassing me.

*Bell rings*

YES!

"Dylan, excuse me. I want to meet your father if it's okay with you?".

Maybe yes? No? Maybe it's fine. Let my father be roasted with their questions.

I smiled and said yes.

"Well, you're not deaf after all Mister Dylan?"..

I just smiled again and say yes.

❤ ❤ ❤

My father, as always, is right there in his favourite parking spot waiting for me.

"Dad, Miss Courtney wants to talk to you".

"What is it about? What did you do this time Dylan?".

"Nothing. She just wants to know you. That's it!". No, that's not just what it is.

"Okay. Fine. Just wait for me here in the Car and don't do anything crazy"..

I just smile and say yes..

"Oh boy, you have that smirk on your face" He's really my father.

-

-

MICHAEL.

On the 6th grade room..

"Hi! You must be Miss Courtney? My son.. Ahm Dylan told me that you want to talk to me?"

"Oh of course. So, you're Dylan's father"

"Yes, I am.". Michael smiled while shaking hands with her. My teacher must be so surprise how young my father is.

"How old are you Mister?"

"Michael. My name is Michael Smith and I'm just 26 years old. So, what's about Dylan?.

"I figured. Mister Michael, as Dylan's teacher I'm worried about his behaviour here in school. Your son is so smart and not to mention he's just 8 years old but he's already in the 6th grade. I wonder, where is Dylan's mother?"..

Michael slowly clears his throat.

"Dylan's mother is.. Let's just say that he grew up without something that he can call Mom but my son doesn't have any problem with that."