one

It was right after a concert.

GOT7 were answereing questions, when one fan of them asked a question to Mark. No one besides These two knew what she had asked, but Mark didn't answer. He seemed to be shocked, and the fan wasn't even waiting for an answer. She just walked away, smirking.

Mark was completely out of it after that, he coudn't think straight anymore.

After the concert ended, he was the first one to leave the stage.

He got changed really quick and left the building.

"Yah, Mark! Wait!", yelled Jackson, but Mark ignored him.

"Let him be. We will see him in the car.", said Jinyoung and Jackson nodded.

After they all were done changing, they went to the car, but they didn't see Mark in it.

The Manager sat in the Drivers seat, and told them to quickly get in before the fans would come out and kill them because of their clingyness.

"Where is Mark?", asked Bambam once they all sat down and began to drive.

"I don't know. He stormed off once he left the building. He didn't seem happy though...I guess we will just Need to give him more time and wait till he is ready. I'm sure he will be back home soon....", answered their Manager.

"I hope so, cause the News said it will be cold tonight....it will be cold for the whole week.", said Yugyeom.

"He will come home. He has to. I'm sure everything will be alright.", said the Manager and smiled