two

'he will come home. He has to come home. Everything will be alright'. That's what their Manager said and they all believed it.

Well at least untill it became night.

It was dark outside and they all should be sleeping.

But they couldn't.

Because their oldest member wasn't home yet.

He was still outside in the cold.

They were really worried for him.

They needed to know that he was safe.

They didn't sleep at all, they just sat in the living room, no one talking or even saying one word.

They just listened to the clocks steady tick....tack....tick....tack

It was already five am.

"Come on Mark, please!", whispered Jaebum, but everyone could clearly hear it.

At ten am, their Manager came in, ready to yell trough the whole dorm to wake them up.

He didn't expected all of them to sit in the living room, clearly tired, but still waiting.

"So he didn't come home?", asked the Manager and they all shook their heads.

Their Manager sighed and sat down on the Couch, next to Jinyoung.

"Go and catch some sleep, I will wake you up when Mark Comes back.", said the Manager and they all left to their rooms, to tired to protest.

Well, all of them except JB.

"You should go to sleep too.", said the Manager softly.

"I know, it's just that...I'm so worried. What if anything happens to Mark? What if he is hurt and can't call us because his hone died? What if he met someone bad? What if he lost his way and doesn't know the way back home? What if he was kidnapped? What if..."

"Jaebum.", interrupted their Manager, "Everything will be fine, trust me. Trust Mark. I'm sure he is safe. Try to catch some sleep. So that you aren't as tired as now when Mark is back."

After that was said, Jaebum decided that their Manager was right and went to sleep.