three

Jaebum went into his room and laid down in his bed.

It was warm and soft like always, and Jaebum couldn't help but worry about Mark.

'How did Mark sleep? Did he sleep in a comfortable bed? Did he sleep at all?'

Thoughts like this were filling his head, but then his eyes began to feel heavy and he fell asleep, even though he didn't thought he could sleep at all.

When he woke up, he saw all of the others Standing next to his bed.

Well, all besides Mark.

He felt hot and cold at the same time, and he felt the urge to puke.

He slowly sat up, which gained him the Attention of the others.

"You are awake! How are you feeling?", asked Youngjae.

"I don't know...hot and cold and dizzy...I don't even know...", answered Jaebum and felt his head.

"You have a really bad fever, Jaebum. You slept for two and a half days... Mark didn't come home too...you should sleep, so that you get beck to your healthy self again.", said the Manager.

"We already informed the Police. It's all over the media and in the News. We can only hope that Mark will come back.", said Jackson.

Jaebum nodded and before he knew it, he was back asleep.

WHen he woke up the next time, he felt much better.

He had more energy and was back to his old self.

He went downstairs, to the livingroom where he guessed were the others.

He was right, the others were there, watching the News, hoping for any News about Mark.

Jaebum walked into the room and all the eyes were on him in an instant.

"Any News about Mark?", asked Jaebum, but Jinyoung shook his head whilst Standing up and Walking over to JB.

"No, not till now. How are you Feeling?"

"Much better. But I'm still worried about Mark... I feel so bad... Why didn't I stop him? I should have talked to him as soon as the concert was over, asking what the fan said... I'm such a bad leader.. I should have noticed that it was really bad, I should have stopped the concert, I...", started JB, but he was interrupted when all of the members were hugging him.

"You didn't do anything wrong. Let's just believe in Mark. I trust him that he will be back soon.", said Bambam and Jb nodded.