seven

Mark went back to the house where his mom and his not-really-dad lived.

It was already dark outside, so he thought his not-really-dad would be home by now.

And he was right.

When he opened the door, his parents were already waiting for him.

"Mark! God, we thought you left again without a word!", said his mom.

"Mom. Dad. I'll go back to Korea.", said Mark.

"What? Why? You only arrived here yesterday!", said his not-really-dad.

"Yes, but my dissapeareance was five days ago. And I don't feel like I belong here anymore.", answered Mark.

"What makes you think that you don't belong here anymore?", asked his mom.

"Because I'm a mistake. I thought I was your son. I thought I was born because you loved each other. But I was wrong. I shouldn't exist. But I am a part of GOT7, and it would only cause them problems if I would kill myself, so I won't do that. I will go back to Korea, to my real family, to GOT7. By the way, I'm gay.", said Mark.

"WHAT?! You are gay? Nonononono! Not my son!", said his not-really-dad.

"But I'm NOT YOUR SON!", screamed Mark and the house turned dead silent with shock.

"Mark...", whispered his mom.

But Mark turned back to the door and said: "I only came back here to tell you that. I'll get going now.", he then left the house and hired a taxi to the Airport.

"Hey, aren't you Mark Tuan from GOT7? The one who is missing?", asked the driver.

"Yes I am.", answered Mark.

"Where are you going? And what were you doing here?", asked the driver.

"I was here to check up on something, and now I'm going back to Korea.", answered Mark and the driver nodded.

"Did you get your answer?"

"Sadly, yes. I really wanted to have my answer, but now...I don't know if it was the right decision.", answered Mark.

"Do you regret it? Coming here to get your answer without telling anyone, I mean.", asked the driver softly.

"No. I thought maybe I would, but surprisingly I don't.", said Mark.

"What you wanted to know...does it have to do with what this Girl asked you?", asked the driver.

"Yes. It did. But now I got my answer, and I just want to go back to GOT7, to go home.", said Mark and smiled.

They arrived at the airport and Mark went to book his flight, the next flight to Korea.

He only had to wait twenty minutes before he could go onto the plane to start his journey back to Korea.