four

"You aren't worth to be alive. You aren't worth to be a part of GOT7. Your birth was a mistake. Your mom was a slut, a hoe. The only reason you are alive is because she cheated on your dad and she didn't want to kill you. Your so called dad never forgave her for cheating, he tried to kill you more than once when you were only a Baby. Go and ask them, if you don't believe me, but what I just said is the truth."

'Lies', thought Mark, 'nothing but lies. This can't be true.'

But Mark still ran away after the concert.

He went to the Airport to book a flight to america.

He immediately flew to America and went to his house, where his parents live.

It took him two days to get there.

When he rang the doorbell, his mom opened the door and gave him a big hug.

"Mark!, We were so worried! The News say that you just dissapeared after one of your concerts! The Police in Seoul is searching for you like everywhere! They just said that they now are searching in whole south Korea! Why are you here?", by now Mark's mom was crying and pulling him into the house.

His dad came when he heard his wife crying, and hugged Mark too, when he saw him.

"Mark! God, we were so worried! Your Manager called if we knew where you were even before the News said that you were missing! I guess the News are all over America too because you are from here! Please, never scare your parents like this anymore!", said his dad.

"Alright...", said Mark and yawned.

"Come, go to sleep. I will call your Manager and tell him that you are here.", said his mom.

"Could you please not call him? I'm sure they are all worried, but I Need to find something out before I go back, and I don't want them to come here.", asked Mark.

"If thats your wish, then we will respect it. Feel free to call them, though. Maybe you should call this Jaebum kid or what his Name was, he had a fever when your Manager called, and he was whimpering your Name. He was really worried about you.", said Mr. Tuan.

"Thank you for that. Maybe I will call him. Good night...", said Mark and went upstairs to his room to go to sleep.