nine

Jaebum decided he would ask him the next day, because they were all tired and went to sleep early.

So the next day, he went to Marks room.

He softly knocked on the door, but he got no response, so he just went inside.

The first thing he saw was (Wow, these two words are exactly the same.... just the other way round!! AMAZING) a sleeping Mark.

Jaebum had a crush on the older boy, so he cooed at the sight of Mark sleeping peacefully.

He sat down on Marks bed and brushed his bangs out of his face.

He then softly shook the other boy, whilst whispering his name.

After a few minutes, Mark woke up and groaned, whilst trying to sit up.

Jaebum helped him, because Mark was just ways too tired to move on his own.

"Jaebum? What are you doing here at....", Mark looked at his clock, "At 3am?"

"I'm sorry for disturbing you, Mark, but I just need to know what the fan told you.". amswered JB.

"Which one? ....... oh, nononononono! Just no!", said Mark and jumped out of his bed, now fully awake after he realized what Jaebum wanted from him.

"Mark, please!", begged JAebum, but Mark shook his head and walked out of his room.

Jaebum walked after him.

"You have to tell me sooner or later! Just tell me!", said Jaebum, but Mark just walked away, acting as if he hadn't heard him.

"Mark!"

"Mark, please!"

"MARK TUAN, STOP RIGHT THERE!", yelled Jaebum suddenly, which made Mark stop dead in his tracks, but it also woke up the other members.

One after another, they opened their room doors and looked into the hallway.

"Jaebum, why are you yelling like this? Don't you know what time it is?", asked Youngjae sleepy.

"Why are you screaming at Mark Hyung?", asked Bambam and yawned right after.

Jaebum groaned frustated.

"I'm sorry guys. Please try to go back to sleep. I just need to talk with Mark. Alone.", stated Jaebum and they just retreated to their rooms, to tired to progress anything at all.

Meanwhile, Mark didn't move. He was just standing in the hallway, shaking out of fear, becuase he didn't like being yelled at, especially when the person who yelled at him was Jaebum. He hated being yelled at, and even if no one knew it, he got scared easily.

 Jaebum walked over to him and pulled him into the living room.

He then noticed that Mark was shaking and pulled him into a warm and lovely embrace.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you. Please forgive me, it's just that I want to know what she said that made you run away to America.", whispered Jaebum.

"A mistake....", whispered Mark, tears falling down his face.

"What?", asked Jaebum, because he didn't understand what Mark meant.

"A mistake. That's what I am. My mom cheated on dad. She didn't wanted to kill me, so she decided so give birth to me. But my dad, well the dad I thought was my dad, didn't forgave her and tried to kill me more than once when I still was a baby... it hurts, Jaebum! I lived with all of these lies, thinking my family was a happy family... it hurts to find out that they lied. I just want to have a happy family, to be happy...", Mark was now fully crying and Jaebum was shocked.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn'T have asked.", said Jaebum, but Mark shook his head, no.

"As you said, I would have to tell you sooner or later.", sobbed Mark.

Jaebum sighed and pulled Mark closer.

He let Mark cry on his shoulder for as Long as he needed - so until he fell asleep.