RAINY NIGHT?

PART-I
I look up at the bright sky. It is such a lovely day, nice and sunny.
"Okay! Time for practice!" I say to myself as I hop happily to my academy where I learn drumming. Drumming is my passion and I love the reaction on people's faces when I say I'm a drummer~
They exclaim - "You're a drummer?" People are always surprised to meet a female drummer.
"Today was awesome, thanks master!" I say to my master and say bye to all my male friends in the room.
"Bye Jung Yerin" they waved back with their drumsticks.
It's no surprise that I'm the only girl at a drumming academy. Even my master was shook when I joined in saying "I'm here to learn drumming". Now he sees me as one of his best students and I'm glad that I didn't let him down.

I come out of the huge building and realize it's raining cats and dogs.
"But it was freaking sunny this afternoon ISTG!"
I couldn't even hear the sound of the rain because our walls are sound-proof since we don't want any disturbances while we're practicing.
"Now how do I walk home, I don't even have an umbrella." I mutter to myself thinking nobody is around.
"I have an umbrella. Wanna go together?" I hear a voice. Looking over my shoulder I see Kang Daniel, my upperclassman from college standing with a smile on his face. 

Daniel is someone that I admire from the bottom of my heart because he is good at everything

Daniel is someone that I admire from the bottom of my heart because he is good at everything. We are quite close and see each other often regarding our department's activities.

"Ah! Sunbae. You're leaving so early?" I ask him, as he usually leaves at 10p.m and it's just barely 9.
"Yeah, it's raining quite hard and my practice ended so..." he said.
Daniel learns b-boying and modern contemporary dance at our academy, and every time I see him dance I get butterflies in my stomach.
"Just a sec, let me bring my umbrella from the locker." he said.
"Sure!" I said, suddenly shivering because all I wore was a sheer sleeveless top and jeans because it was so hot this afternoon. I suddenly felt something on my shoulders. I turn back and see that it's Daniel's flannel.
"I'm okay, take it back." I said.
"No, I'm wearing a full-sleeve shirt already. You wear this or else... I'mma hug you all the way back~"
"OKI'LLWEARIT." I said in one breath, immediately putting his flannel on. I could smell the cologne, it felt so warm and cozy.
"Haha, that's a good kiddo~" he said opening up his umbrella.

We started walking and I kept my distance from him because I didn't want any butterflies in my stomach. To be very honest, my mind was totally blank.
"Hey! You're getting wet!" said Daniel pulling me closer by my shoulder. The thing I dreaded happened. Oh god, he's holding me, my head's getting lighter, I'm not OKAY! But soon, I relax and feel his warmth. We soon reach the street near my apartment and I realize that the rain stopped.
"Can we sit here for awhile?" I ask Daniel, pointing to a bench.
"Sure." he said.
I sit on the bench and Daniel comes and sits very close to me. Being the shy kid I am, I move a little farther, but Daniel moved along with me. I move a bit further only to realize I'm at the end of the bench and almost fall off. Daniel catches me quickly before I do. I feel my cheeks turning red at his touch and I turn my face away from him.
"Here" he says, giving me a can of peach tea.
"What about you?" I ask him.
"I'm fine. You look tired, drink up!"
"Thank you!" I start drinking it and after a while look at Daniel with hesitant eyes because I can't finish the whole drink.
"Can't finish it?" he asks.
"Yeah..."
"Okay, give it to me then."
"What?!" I exclaim, "But I drank it already..."
"So what? It's just my little kiddo's drink~" he said, proceeding to finish the whole drink.
"That was an indirect kiss" I thought to myself.
"This time for real" said Daniel.

I doubted my ears for a moment and turned to see Daniel holding my favorite snack, a Pocky stick. I excitedly try to grab it but he raises his hand higher before I can, making me fall in his lap. He suddenly turns me so that I'm facing him. He has one end of the Pocky in his mouth and puts the other end into mine. He bites off the Pocky slowly, coming closer and closer with each bite and soon I feel his lips on mine. Before I can even comprehend what just happened, I see Daniel in front of me, with his back facing me.
"Get on" he said.
I give him a look of surprise.
"I can see that you're tired and that's why you wanted to sit down. I know you're part of the track and field team at college and that you practiced running today. I saw you running for about an hour from my class, so I know your legs hurt. You don't need to act strong in front of me" he said.
"You saw me?" I ask him.
"Yeah, I didn't even concentrate on my lecture tbh~"
"What?" I felt the butterflies in my stomach. "But I'm heavy.." I said.
"Just get on"
"Okay..." I said getting on his back.
"What? You're there?!"
"Yeah, why?"
"Heavy, my foot! I couldn't even feel you there, I thought you ran away"
"Oh, stop it!" I said slapping him on his hand feeling relieved that he can't see me blushing. I can't believe I'm getting a piggyback ride from the senior I admire the most.
"Hold on tight" he said. I lay my face on him and catch onto him tight.

We soon reach my apartment.
"Thank you so much" I said.
"Not a big deal~ Let me go to my place now" he said.
Daniel and I live in the same apartment but in different rooms. Our rooms are at the opposite ends of the floor. We say bye to each other when suddenly the power goes off and it starts raining again. At the sound of thunder,  I catch the end of Daniel's shirt without even realizing it.
He takes my hand in his and catches it tightly and says "Don't worry, I'm here." I hold on to his hand tightly.
"Want me to stay over?" he asks.
"Uh? Yes, please." I'm astonished at my direct answer and I slap myself.
I take my phone and try to open the door with the help of the flashlight. As soon as I take out my phone, I feel my world blacking out.