SUDDEN EVENTS?!

Today our professor paired me up with Kenta for a project, so we're working on it in our classroom. After about an hour, I feel the tiredness kick in and I cannot concentrate anymore.

"Shall we take a break? You look tired Yerin-chan" said Kenta.

"Yeah, thanks." I said, yawning.

"Umm Yerin-ah I have something to tell you"

"Yeah oppa?"

Kenta suddenly catches hold of my hands.

"W.. what is it?" I ask, flustered.

Kenta suddenly breaks out into cold sweat.

"Oppa, are you alright? Are you sick by any chance?" I said, as I checked his temperature on his forehead. He seems alright.

"What is it?"

"It's nothing" he says, wiping off his sweat.

He takes a breath and looks straight into my eyes and says "I like you."

"S..Stop joking.." I said, laughing awkwardly.

"NO. I'm serious, I love you"

"BUT, you know about me and Daniel, don't you?"

"Doesn't matter, come to me! I'll take better care of you than he does. I want you Yerin-ah!"

I look down at the ground, not knowing what to say because of the sudden confession.

"Yerin-ah."

"Yerin-ah."

" YERIN-AH"

I snap out of it.

"Why are you so cute when you are shy?" he said.

"Stop... Those words are what Daniel said ..."

"That you're cute when you are shy?"

I nod.

"But it's the truth. So what if I say it?" he says, catching hold of my hands again.

"No..you can't... Leave my hands, it hurts" I said, still not looking at him.

He slowly left my hands. When I tried to put a distance between us, he suddenly corners me to the wall. A/N – Kabedon, with both hands in this scenario

 A/N – Kabedon, with both hands in this scenario

"W..Why are you doing this?!" I ask him.

"HUH?!" he shouts.

I'm startled and turn my head away. He slowly pulls me to him and says

"Sorry, were you startled because I shouted?"

"Leave me!" I said trying to push him away.

"I won't leave you!"

"Please..."

"Give me a kiss and I'll leave you"

"WHAT?! NO WAY!" I said, still trying to push him away with all my strength.

"I won't leave you then. You can't push me away with your strength, I've learnt judo"

I stand there not knowing what to do. I can't push him away, but I definitely can't kiss him! As I'm thinking of what to do I suddenly feel a soft touch on my lips. I stand there astonished.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?! HOW CAN YOU KISS ME WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?!" I shout at him.

"Whoa! I can't control myself anymore!"

"NO! LEAVE ME! DON'T DO IT!" I said trying to push him away while he tries to kiss me again. He comes so close to my lips when I'm pulled by somebody.

"OPPA!"

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO MY GIRLFRIEND?!" shouts Daniel angrily at Kenta.

"Let's go Yerin-ah" he says, pulling me with him.

After going to Daniel's place, I hold his arm and say

"You were right all along oppa..."

"Are you alright?" he asked, worriedly.

I nod and spread my arms, asking for a hug. He gives me a big, warm hug and pats my head. I look up at him.

"I hated that" I said, with my face all scrunched up, trying not to cry.

Daniel slowly strokes my cheeks and looks into my eyes.

He gives me a lovely kiss, so deep that I'm out of breath.

"Op..pa..."

"I'm sorry I wasn't there at the right time! I'm so sorry!" he said.

"No, it wasn't your fault! I should've listened to you and stayed away from him!"

"It's all fine now" he said, pulling me into his chest.