HE'S BACK?!

I'm on my way to the university when I get a call from Mark sunbae.

"Hello Yerin?"

"Yeah Sunbae! How is Daniel oppa now?!"

"I called to tell you that he has fully recovered and discharged and is coming to the university to meet you"

"What?! To see me?!"

"Yeah, okay bye now"

"Hello? Sunbae??"

*Beep beep beep*

I sigh. I hope Daniel oppa doesn't catch me anywhere because if Kenta knows we saw each other, he's going to hurt Daniel again! It's already hard for me to avoid Daniel knowing he was hurt, but now that I know that he's completely alright I'm relieved.

I stand at the bus stop waiting for my bus.

Someone gives me a sudden back hug and I'm so startled.

"W..WHO?!"

I CANNOT BELIEVE MY EYES.

IT'S....

"Hey kiddo!"

IT'S DANIEL! ITS FREAKING DANIEL OPPA!

But I know what will happen if I keep contact with him so I move away from him.

"YA! JUNG YERIN!"

I ignore him.

"YOU! DID YOU JUST FREAKING IGNORE ME JUST NOW? DID YOU IGNORE YOUR OPPA?"

I stay silent.

He comes closer and pulls me by my hand to him and looks into my eyes.

I cannot take my eyes away from, how long has it been? A month, I haven't seen those passionate eyes in a month that I'm pulled in.

"Why the hell are you ignoring me?"

I look away and try to pull myself away from his grip but he just holds me tighter.

"I'm sure you know"

"I know about that Kenta! I heard what conditions he put on you through Mark. Don't tell me you're actually afraid of that idiot?" he said.

"I am."

"The hell? Why are you afraid of him?"

"I'm not afraid of him!"

"Then?"

"I'M AFRAID BECAUSE I'M WORRIED ABOUT YOU! IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO YOU, I CAN'T LIVE ON, KNOW THAT!"

"You think he can do something to me so easily?" he asked me, with serious eyes.

"I know you're strong! But you already got hurt because of me! I don't want it to happen again! So please go away now." I said, still trying to free myself from him.

"You think it's that easy to separate myself from you? After all the trouble I went to make you mine? Some random guy comes and takes you away! If you had left me on your choice then maybe I wouldn't have been so angry. I'm angry because you're separating yourself from me due to compulsion!"

I stand still. He loosens his grip on me.

Daniel comes closer to me and I can feel his breath. He comes closer and closer. I almost feel his lips near mine.

"Wh..at.." said Daniel.

I push him away with all my strength and run away into the bus that just arrived.

I can see him standing there dumbfounded with tears in his eyes. He looks at me, so sadly, with his eyebrows furrowed.

The bus leaves. I can feel tears well up in my eyes. I start crying. People in the bus give me weird glances but I can't stop crying. Why did I do that...

A/N - HEY GUYS!! Guess who finally showed up after days of hiatus! Sorry to have kept you guys waiting! I went on a tour in my college and after that I had my exams. So I couldn't find the time to update! I'm really grateful that some of you guys have patiently waited! I'm very happy to release a new part! This must've been shocking~ XD I'll try to update more frequently guys! T T LOVE YOU GUYS  FOR ALWAYS SUPPORTING ME! Do vote if you liked it, it really makes my day <3