WHY DID I??

I reach my university, my eyes red.

I have 20 minutes left till my lecture starts. I'm on my way to the washroom to do something about my red eyes when Kenta comes in front of me.

"H..Heyy.." I said, awkwardly, half worried he'd notice my eyes and make a fuss about it.

"Yerin ah"

"Yeah?"

"Don't you have something to tell me?"

"Like what?"

"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GONNA DO THIS TO ME? I SAW YOU ALMOST KISS DANIEL!"

"W..When did you see that....."

"I came to pick you up in front of the bus stop when I saw what he did to you. Well, I'm glad you at least pushed him when he came to kiss you"

I cannot control my tears anymore. It was really hard for me to push him away. All because of him! If only he wouldn't hurt Daniel!

"Hey! Why are you crying?!" asked Kenta, surprised at my sudden burst down.

"It's nothing." I said, closing my eyes, bringing my hands to wipe my tears when I feel another hand on my face wiping my tears.

When I open my eyes, I see Daniel in front of me.

"WHAT are you doing here?" I asked him, gasping.

But he didn't pay attention to me.

He turned straight to Kenta and grabbed him by his collar.

"The hell do you think you're doing to my girlfriend uh?" shouted Daniel.

Kenta glared back at Daniel.

"You mean MY girlfriend" he said, pushing away Daniel.

I can't see this anymore. I don't want Daniel to get hurt. I don't want to see that again.

"Stop it" I said, pushing them away from each other.

I grabbed Kenta by his hand.

Daniel gave me a look of astonishment.

"Let's go!" I said, taking Kenta with me.

I turned back and could see Daniel still looking at me with sad eyes.

Kenta and I went to our classroom.

"Oh! Yerin likes me now?" asked Kenta, teasingly.

"Hmm yeah.." I lied awkwardly.

"Why are you so cute? You look like a doll! Aww my poor little heart, why are you doing this to me~" said Kenta.

I couldn't help but think about Daniel that I couldn't concentrate on what Kenta was really saying. Why did I take Kenta with me when I should've taken Daniel!

A/N - I'M BACK GUYS!! Thank you for waiting! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.1K READS! THAT'S HUGE, CONSIDERING MY VERY SMALL FOLLOWING!

 I hope you guys like this part~ Do vote if you liked it, it really makes my day! <3 Thank you for supporting~ LOVE YOU GUYS! <3