UNEXPECTED HAPPENINGS?!

I slowly open my eyes.
“S..Sunbae”
Daniel comes so close to my face and asks
“Ye..Yerin ah! Are you alright?”
“Y..Yeah” I say, feeling shy.
“I was so worried!” he says letting out a big sigh.
“Sorry to make you worry…” I said.
“Hey, why are you sorry? It’s my duty, don’t worry!” he says and gets up and goes somewhere. That’s when I realize that this is not my room.
“Sunbae, where are we now?” I ask him.
“Ah, this is my place. You collapsed before opening your room so I didn’t know what to do and brought you here.” he says calmly and gives me a pair of clothes.
“These are mine. I know these are big but these are the smallest that I could find” he says.
“Ah, it’s fine, thank you” I say, staring at him. Daniel looks back at me. I finally open my mouth and say
“So.. can you be outside so that I can..you know..change..”
Daniel goes red and runs out of the room. “SORRY!” he shouts from outside.

That was so cute, I think to myself and start wearing his T-shirt, which is almost like a short dress for me. The sleeves are so big that I have to roll it up and pair of shorts which I was already wearing underneath my jeans, which shows a bit below the T-shirt. I’m very nervous since this is my first time staying over at a guy’s place and that too wearing his oversized ‘boyfriend clothes’. What boyfriend? Yerin, stop kidding yourself, Daniel sunbae isn’t your boyfriend, don’t even imagine something like that! “You can come in now” I said.

*Daniel's POV*
I went inside and saw her. She was wearing my T-shirt, it was so boyfriend-style. My T-shirt looked huge on her and she looked even tinier than she already was. She looked so adorable, I could feel my heart racing. That’s when I realized that I was staring at her.

*Back to Yerin's POV*
He is staring. Do I look that bad?
“Wh..What is it?” I asked him hesitantly.
“Sorry, you looked so cute that I couldn’t help it” he said awkwardly.
I felt my cheeks go red and somehow managed to get the words out of my mouth. “Stop lying!”
“I ain’t lying. My kiddo looks cute” he said.
My kiddo, he said. I couldn’t take it any more. I ran to the kitchen leaving him behind and asked him
“Aren’t you hungry? Let me cook something for us”
“You know to cook?” he asked, astonished.
“Yeah, a bit. Is tteokbokki fine?” I ask him.
“Yeah!” he says, smiling, showing off his bunny smile which throws me off balance all over again.

I start cooking. Being the clumsy human being I am, I open the hot lid carelessly without wearing kitchen gloves.
“Ah!” I give out a screech without even meaning to.
Daniel comes running and holds my hand and asks me “Are you alright?!”
“Yeah, I’m fine” I said.
Daniel catches my injured hand with one hand and stirs the tteokbokki broth with the other. He is just behind me and I can hear his heartbeat. I can feel my heart racing. I turn back and try to push him away saying “Enough, I’ll do it!”
He catches my face and asks “Why are you so red? Shy?~”
“NO. It’s because it’s hot.” I say frantically and try to take his hands away.
“Liar~” he says.
“Go already, let me do the rest!” I say pushing him away.
“Alright, alright” he says, laughing heartily.
That was so embarrassing.

I finally finish cooking and serve it. My cooking is pretty good but I’m nervous to serve it to Daniel. We both sit down and I nervously look at Daniel taking his first bite.
“Wow! That is delicious!” he exclaims in delight.
“What? Really?” I ask.
“Of course~ Here, say ah”
I open my mouth hesitantly and take a bite.
“See? Isn’t it good?” he says.
I nod shyly.
“By the way why are you sitting in the chair opposite to me? I saw you while you were bringing the dish, you got blisters on your hand didn’t ya? C’mere” he says.
He takes out band aids and puts it on my fingers and says “Abracadabra, let Yerin’s wounds disappear!”
“I’m not a child!” I shout at him.
“You are, my kiddo” he says.
I feel myself burning up.
“Okay now let me feed you” he throws another bomb at me.
“W..What? It’s fine, I can feed myself” I said.
“You can’t, with those hands. It’s okay, just count on me” he says.
He feeds me in this way and I just cannot raise my head. We finish eating and finally I get up saying
“Let me take away the dishes!”
“You just sit here, don’t do anything. I’ll take them” says Daniel.
I let out a sigh and sit there looking at the band aids in my hand.

Daniel comes after a while and points to his bedroom and says “You can sleep on my bed”
“What? No. Where will you sleep then” I said.
“It’s fine, I can sleep on the floor with a futon ” he said.
“No, that’s just not good. Let me sleep on the floor, you can sleep on your bed.” I protest.
“I said it’s fine, besides I snore so it’s better this way” he said.
“But..”
“Just go now” he says, pushing me to his room and switching off the lights.
“Goodnight kiddo”
I lay there on his bed feeling bad that I’m being such an inconvenience. After a while of thinking I go out of the room thinking of making Daniel sleeping in his own bed. I see Daniel, already fast asleep. I go silently near him and see that he’s talking in his sleep and smiling. I smile to myself because he is so adorable. I pat his head softly.

*Daniel's POV*
Ah! Is it morning already? I feel the bright light without even opening my eyes. I hug what I believe to be my pillow and slowly open my eyes and find myself hugging Yerin. My eyes widen in astonishment. She’s lying next to me, so small, so cute, sleeping peacefully, hugging me tightly. I slowly kiss her forehead, play with her bangs and poke her cheeks. She is so adorable, almost like a little baby. Porcelain skin, lovely nose, lips as pink as peaches. I feel the temptation to kiss her. Oh god, this is so inviting, but I control myself. As I’m touching her face she tosses a bit and I immediately take my hand away. But she hugs me tighter and snuggles up to my chest. I look at her for the next few minutes when she wakes up. She lets out a cute whine and opens her eyes. I can see the look of surprise on her face.

*Back to Yerin's POV*
I wake up to see Daniel looking at me. Oh no! I must have dozed off! I get up hurriedly and say “SORRY!” and run into his bedroom. That was so embarrassing! Jung Yerin! How can you doze off next to him! Oh god! I quickly change into my clothes and come out of his bedroom. He was drinking a glass of water.
“I’ll wash your T-shirt and return it to you! Thank you for all the help! BYE!” I say hurriedly and run out of his room and into my own place. I sit down on my bed holding his T-shirt. What did I just do? I slept next to Daniel sunbae? What will he think of me now?