SOULMATE?!

It's been a few days since everything happened. I'm watching 2 Days and 1 Night on my television when someone rings my doorbell.

I go and open the door.

"Annyeong!"

There was Daniel standing with a bright smile on his face.

"Come on in!" I said.

He patted my head and came inside.

We both sat on the couch and watched TV together. After a few minutes...

"About Kenta..." he said.

"What about him?" I asked.

"I asked Mark to check on him and it seems that he has reached Japan safely and is working well in his dad's company" he said.

"Now, that's a relief"

"Problem out for me" he said.

"Hahaha"

We both finished the variety show and then Daniel suddenly turned off the TV.

"What was that for?" I asked him.

"Let's watch a movie" he said.

"You're not planning to put a horror movie right? Seeing that you've come exactly at 10pm" I asked him.

"No, don't you worry~ It's a romantic comedy" he said.

"Ah, then it's fine"

He played the CD and sat down near me. I laid my head on his shoulder and watched the movie.

Thirty minutes passed, we both were having a good time when suddenly the lights went off. One thing I'm scared of the most is darkness. I immediately caught hold of Daniel and he held my hands and patted my hand. I buried myself into his chest because I was so scared. He slowly patted me and played with my hair.

"Ah, we should get a candle. I'm sorry, I'm being a nuisance" I said, and tried to separate myself from him.

But he held me tighter and said

"I know you're really afraid of the dark, don't try to be strong in front of me. You can show your weak side to me, I'm not going to judge you. I'm your boyfriend."

"Thanks oppa"

Daniel became all quiet for a while.

"Wh.What is it?" I asked him.

"Say yerin..." he said.

"Y..Yeah? What is it?"

"Do you love me very much?"

I was so flustered at this question and couldn't hide my emotions. Thank goodness it's dark otherwise he'd see my tears forming.

"Of course I do. Is that even a question?" I said.

*FLASH*

The lights came back on.

OH NO.

Daniel stared at me for a few seconds.

"Yah! Why are you crying?" he asked, all flustered.

"Ah no, it's because when you asked me that question I realized how much you've done for me and how much I love you but haven't been a good girlfriend" I answered him, sobbing.

"What do you think you need to do to become a good girlfriend?"

"I need to help you with stuff and be of support to you, but I'm the one who's always being supported by you"

"That's fine, I just need you by my side. That's my biggest support. You don't need to do anything."

I felt so bad that I tried to get up and run away to my room, but the moment I got up, Daniel caught hold of my hand.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Nothing, just to my room"

"And why exactly?"

"I don't want to be like this in front of you all the time"

He slowly pulled me in for a warm hug.

"I just told you, its fine. I don't mind. In fact, I want to be the only one to see this side of you." he said.

He left me and suddenly went down on his knees. He pulled out something from his pocket and opened it.

It was a ring.

I was shocked and astonished.

Daniel was on his knees, all shy and fidgety.

He pulled out the ring and looked into my eyes.

"I know we can't get married immediately but I want us to after we're both done with university and settle with a good job. Till then, have this ring and promise me that you'll stay with me" he said.

I couldn't believe it, the man I love, is in front of me, proposing to me. I blanked out for a minute.

"Yerin ah?"

I gave out my hand to him.

He slowly put the ring in my finger. It was the perfect size.

"I promise you, I'll stay with you forever." I said.

He slowly stood up and gave me a ring. I put the ring on his finger. We both looked at each other for a minute when he suddenly carried me to my room.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I asked him.

He stayed quiet and laid me on my bed.

"Da..Daniel oppa?"

He came closer to me with an evil smile on his face.

"Nonononono, don't you come closer" I said, trying to push him away.

But he closed in on me and came so near to my face. I could feel his breathe on me. He looked mischievously into my eyes. I couldn't help but be drawn into them. His eyes pulled me in and he slowly played with my hair and my face. He suddenly stopped and touched my lips with his fingers.

"I can't believe that these lips are going to be mine from now on" he said.

"Yes, they're all yours. I can't believe that yours are going to be mine too" I said.

"Haha you sure know how to play with my heart" he said.

Soon after he did, he slowly closed the gap between our faces with a kiss. 

A/N - HEY GUYS! SO, I HAVE BIG NEWS. THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS FANFICTION! I know I've been a terrible person not updating consistently but you guys have still showered me with love~ I'm so grateful for that! And do check out my other fanfiction which is on the verge of its end too!

I'm going to start a new fanfiction after I'm done with the other one. So please look forward to that! Thank you always supporting me! Do vote if you liked it, it makes my day! <3 LOVE YOU GUYSSSSS!! <3