CHAPTER 6

Jenny's POV
"Hello Chris, I'll be taking my leave now that  I've found what brought me here", my stranger.. No.. Xavier said to Mr Chris while looking at me with that annoying smirk on his face which made him look extra hot. Someone kept on pulling me and that is when I realized that while I was in my own little world, Xavier dragged me out of the company and before I could say anything I was pulled into a limo but before I could get out, Xavier got in, "what the hell! "I screamed, "Ouch! Your going to hurt my ears if you scream like that"he said, "are you fucking kidding me right now, you just practically kidnapped me and all your worried about is you. Your really arrogant, if you don't let me out right now, you won't only be worried  about your ears by the time I'm done with you"I screamed into his ears with a pissed off and confident look but deep inside me, I'm scared.
"Feisty, I love that, I'll advice you to just accept what is going on in good faith because your not going anywhere and while you were ranting the car stopped, so let's get down my lady"he said with a mocking smirk on his face. Wait did he say ranting as in like a mad woman, "I'm not going.... " I couldn't finish what I was saying when he carried me on his shoulder like a freaking caveman. "Put me down right now "I said while hitting him"sorry  love, I can't do that", he said but I could already imagine him smirking. I decided to just be quiet in order to save my strength. He dropped me on a bed, "you better stay put because your going no where "he said then left the room then I heard a click. The freaking douche locked me in.

I opened my eyes and looked around trying to know where I was, then I recalled everything. I checked for my phone and that's when I noticed that he took my phone so I checked my watch and saw that is was already 6pm, Wow! I've been sleeping for long. I heard a click and then the door open and Xavier walked in, "how was your nap, I guess it was fine, why don't you take a shower and join me downstairs "he said and then walked out. This guy is surely a jerk, he didn't even let me ask or say anything. I went into the bathroom to take a shower, his bathroom is nice in fact I won't mind eating and sleeping here. Its so big and beautiful. I came out and checked his wardrobe, took a shirt and boxer and put it on since I have no clothes here. I went to the door to check and it was opened, I came out but instead I met with two giants standing on each side  of the door. One turned to me and I wanted to run back inside and hide but i decided to put on a facade that showed that I am not intimidated. "Ma, please follow me"he said and like a fool, I followed without asking where he was taking me too. He led me to a lavish place that seemed like the dining, then I saw Xavier. He looked so breathtakingly handsome wearing something other than a suite. "If your done checking me out, can we eat? "He smirked. I blushed and looked down. Maids came in and served us and we ate. When we were done, he stood up"do you mind joining me for a drink", he said. I nodded and followed him. He went to his bar and poured me a drink, as we kept on drinking, we asked questions and got to know more about ourselves. I didn't know how it started or what got into me but I kissed him and he kissed back.

Hey guyz.... Hope u enjoyed it. ..