CHAPTER 12

Xavier 's

I really can't get enough of this beauty sleeping beside me. Although she is sleeping, I can't help but caress her angelic face that makes my day. Tonight was indeed eventful. It was as if Jenny, her dad and I went for dinner with mentally challenged individuals. Abby was just always screeching like a banshee, Cindy was trying everything possible to get my attention. I'm surprised she didn't strip naked with the way she practically brought out her breasts for me to see, also with the way she was winking and licking her lips and twisting her body for me to notice , I'm surprised she didn't get herself disfigured. Mr and Mrs Jude had this disgusting permanent smile on their face. As for Eric, I really think that Jenny wasn't sane when she dated that guy. Normally, any boyfriend will be cautious whenever his girl's ex is around but there was nothing for me to be cautious about. He eats like a cow who masticates while feeding, he just isn't up to half of me, arrogant I know but that's the truth. I'm so glad meeting the Dad's part is over. All I have to do now is to think on how to keep Jenny with me forever. With that in mind, I have to sleep because I believe that I have a long day ahead tomorrow.

Jenny's POV

I woke up feeling not only sleepy and hungry but feeling empty because I can practically feel his absence. I was about getting out of bed when I noticed a note.

"Morning angel, I would have loved to stay by your side till you wake but duty calls. I will be incredibly busy today but I'll try my best to make it for dinner".

I love you...
-your knight in shining armor

I couldn't help but smile. I'm so lucky to meet someone like Xavier, I never imagined that I'll get someone as great as Xavier to be mine. That is why I settled for less which is in the form of Eric. I went into the bathroom, took a shower and went downstairs to feed the roaring tiger, in other words my stomach. I kept on stuffing my face with pancakes covered in strawberry jam, I was so into my meal that I almost didn't hear my phone ring. I checked the caller ID and unknown is written. "Hello Jenny it's Betty, Xavier's sis. Bella and I were wondering if you will love to have a girls day out with us. I know that your really bored in that house, so why don't you join us? "She all but rushed out. "Sure, I would love to join you both"I told her. "Good call, we won't have taken no for an answer. We will be there to pick you up in an hour". Finally I'll be out of this house not for any dinner but for fun.
Xavier's sisters are really crazy when it comes to shopping, my legs are killing me. I'm surprised we didn't buy the whole mall. "In as much as I love shopping, I'm about to pass out from hunger ", Bella complained. I couldn't be anymore happier. "Alright, let's go feed those giant bitches", Betty screamed. "Well look who we have here". Just great, Cindy and her minion just had to show up. "Jenny, Jenny, you're here to spend Xavier's money aren't you?, well you can spend it all you want cause very soon, he will dump you for the trash you are and then run to me because we are meant to be", Cindy said with a smirk. "But you said he will be mine"Allison screeched out, "we will talk about that later"Cindy told Allison in a not so quiet voice. "Jenny please do you mind telling us who dumb and dumber are and how they are connected with you", Betty asked me. "Well, this is my step sis Cindy and her bestie Allison"I said, introducing Cindy and Allison to Betty and Bella. "Wow, I've heard about these two from Xavier, I'm so glad that I can finally put a face to the sluts I've heard so much about"Bella said with a sweet smile."How dare you call us sluts and who is Xavier boo to you and I guess he said nice things about me"Cindy asked. " Firstly, we are Xavier's sisters. Secondly, he is Mr Deluca to you both and believe me when I say he had nothing good to say about you both. Thirdly, Jenny is practically a Deluca now and can do what she wants with Xavier's money. Lastly, I'm too hungry to stand here and continue this not so lovely discussion with two sluts with no self respect"Betty said with a sweet smile ad walked away. Bella and I followed Betty but not without giving them the middle finger. Gosh! I live Xavier's sisters.