EPILOGUE

Jenny's POV

10 years later

  "Mom, Nate and Xander won't  let me play with them" The tiny voice of my baby girl Sophia cried out.

"Nate, Xander let your sister play with you" I called out to my lovely sons. They rushed into the kitchen with  sober looks on their faces.

"Mom, she is going to get hurt if she plays with us. Daddy told us not to allow anything hurt you, Sophia or Isabel." Nate replied with a cold look on his face. He really is a replica of his father.

"Alright then, do something that doesn't involve anyone getting hurt so that she can play with you" I gave him the don't mess with me' look when I saw that he was about to object.

"Alright" Nate replied with an innocent look. I bent down and gave him a peck. No matter how tough he claims to be, he is still a mummy's boy.

When I woke up in the hospital after the accident ten years ago, I was grateful to God for a chance in life again. I heard that the guy who rammed his car into mine was found dead while Cindy and Abby were found with their tongues cut off and they later on realized they were as broke as beggars on the street. They confessed to hiring an assassin to kill me. That is when I realized that my lovely husband is the reason they are tongueless and broke but i actually don't pity them. Call me sick but I think they deserve it. Well, they got sentenced to ten years in prison for attempted murder.

I felt familiar hands wrap round my waist from behind. "What is going through that lovely mind of yours" My handsome soulmate asked while placing open mouth kisses on my neck.

"I was just reminiscing and I'm really thankful to God for bringing us this far. He has really blessed us" I  turned to look at his handsome smiling face . I stood on my toes and kissed him and immediately, he responded. We were really engrossed in our mild make out session when we heard our little angel cry out.

"I'll go get her. I love you so much Mrs DeLuca from now to infinity"
"I love you too Mr DeLuca from now to infinity and beyond" He gave me a quick kiss and went to attend to our baby Isabel.

I had Nate and Sophia ten years ago and six years ago, Xander came into our lives . About two months ago, I gave birth to Isabel our little angel. What more could I asked for when I'm blessed with an awesome husband and four lovely kids.

Soooo... This is it... Thanks to all who started this little journey with me from the beginning and now to the end. Sorry, if there isn't much drama here but I wanted to be real. Life is complicated but not that complicated. They didn't have much drama in their lives because they kept to the two top rules of a relationship which are communicating and trust. Try it in your individual lives and see if it works. There shall be ups and downs but once you apply this rules, you overcome them rather that keeping grudges and misunderstanding your spouse.

So.. I pray for another inspiration to write another book but till then.. Ciao guys...