CHAPTER 4

Jenny's POV

I'm so exhausted, the accounting department messed up some records while I was away and I've not eaten anything, well two more hours to go then I'll go home and soak myself in the tub while drinking champagne and listening to music. It would be a lie if I say that the sexy stranger wasn't on my mind the whole day. "I heard that Eric dumped your ugly as, I won't say I'm surprised cause bitch, I saw that coming", Allison said. Allison is the company's biggest slut and gossiper. Unfortunately for me she is Cindy's best friend, like they say "birds of the same feathers flock together " also "show me your friend and I'll show you who you are", if you don't understand or believe those sayings, you will when you see those two. "Why don't you just go back to fucking every guy in the company and let me be or better still mind your own fucking business or do you want me to punch you in the face and spoil your ugly nose job", I told her with an innocent smile. "You know one day I'll fire you and make your life miserable", She said. Did I forget to tell you that Allison's dream is to get married to the CEO of the company, Mr Xavier DeLuca. Well they both fit each other cause according to what I heard, he is the biggest man slut of the century, he sleeps around as if it's a normal day to day activity but I heard he is very hot and handsome but I won't know because I've never seen him and I don't care to know more about him. But I guess he isn't as sexy and hot as my stranger. What the hell!, where did that come from. I need to forget about him because I doubt, no I know that I'll never see him again. I've been so caught up in my thinking that I didn't notice that the biatch had gone. I was going back to work when my phone started ringing, I picked up the phone to check who was calling and it was my bitch ass step mom, Abby. "Hello"I sluggishly said. "Jennifer, I just wanted to remind you to bring your boyfriend tonight for dinner and don't be late", she said, "but....... "That's when I realized that she had cut the call. She is such a bitch... But what am i going to do, well I guess I'll just show up like that. What's the worst that could happen?

Xavier's POV

"Sir, here is a file containing all the information on the lady", Brian said while handing me the file, "you may go Brian". As soon as he leaves, I go through the file and couldn't help the smirk that formed on my face. Immediately, I called the company she works in, "hello sir", my manager Chris said, "hello Chris, I'll be coming tomorrow for a very important matter", I then cut the call. Oh Jenny, you won't know what's coming to you tomorrow....