Ummm.....

What do I do now? Someone had obviously locked me in here. But the question was who? And why? As far as I knew, no one had gone out or come in the house. And my mom was the only person that knew where I was. She couldn't have done this could she? No, no, no. She's my mom. She wouldn't ever do this to me.

I cleared my head and focused on getting the heck out of here. I decided to go further in, and found a door. I opened it, and turns out that it leads to the kitchen. I saw my mom talking to a man. I closed the door, but left it open a crack so that I could listen it on what they were saying. Now, your probably thinking, it's not right to eavesdrop, especially on your parents. But this was different. They were talking  about locking me in the secret passageway.

"Yes, I locked her in there," my mom was saying. But it wasn't exactly her voice. It was deep, like a man's voice. "Good," the man exclaimed, delightfully. Another weird thing, was that my mom's eyes were a dark shade of yellow, her pupils red slits. She had claws instead of hands, and talons instead of nails. Her hair, which was brown and normally straight, was now a fiery red orange and all over the place. It was completely crazy! Just by looking at her, I could tell she wasn't my mom. She was someone else in my mom's body. My mom was possessed...

Hey guys! Sorry that the chapter is so short and that I haven't published in a long time but school is getting really hard.