GC Trouble

~Ethans POV~

"hahaha!" Ash laughed loudly.

"And then he was like, 'I always thought you were the hottest girl on this mission' even though my character was his daughter!" I laughed histerically. 

"Oh my god, thats great." Ash sighed happily. "What time is it?"

I check my phone for the time quickly.

"Oh shit, its 5pm." I said.

"We've been out for... 1.. 2... about 7 hours. Nice." Ash said, seeming satisfied.

During our little walk, we came across thick patches of bushes that we raced each other through, mud puddles that we kicked at each other, and picking up old lighters people left and took edgy pictures with them. Now it's sunset and we were on the pathway back to the lake.

"I had a really good time today Ethan. Thank you for coming." Ash said.

"No problem, I'm glad I did." I smiled.

Ash and I walked past the lake and started to walk down the 50 foot mountain home.

Once we were back around the Coffee Shop area, we said our goodbyes.

"Bye Ethan. I.. Enjoyed today a lot." Ash said, hugging me.

"Bye Ash, I did too." I replied, hugging him back.

"Text the GC?" He asked.

"You know it." I answered, both of us walking away.

I emptied my pockets, picked out pajamas, and took a shower when I got home. Once I was done, I plopped on my couch and put on some tv. An hour or two into Steven Universe, I got a text from the gc.

8:15pm

Kimberrrr: Ash, where are you? You haven't texted me all day

ashthetic.king: I'm sorry, I didn't know I had to constantly report my whereabouts. 

Kimberrrr: Why have you been like this lately?

asthetic.king: Like what? Last time I checked, you've been more of a stalker than usual.

Kimberrrr: How dare you, Ash? seriously, in front of our friends?

ashthetic.king: Yes, because you know what? I'm done with you. Its been going on for wayy to long.

Kimberrrr: You're breaking up with me?!

ashthetic.king: YES! FOR GOD SAKE!!

Kimberrrr: FINE! PLEAVE THE GC!

                                                 asthetic.king left the group

jeez, so that just happened.

Kimberrrr: Ethan... are you still here?

                                                    Ethan left the group

Ethan: Ash?

ashthetic.king: yeah

Ethan: you okay?

asthetic.king: yeah, I just need to blow off steam. I'm going to the forest.

Ethan: It's pitch black out. don't, its dangerous.

asthetic.king: I'm gonna go before I get even worse. 

If Ash was going to the forest, there was no way he was going alone.