School things.

*Piper's P.O.V.*

As I walk through the doors into the school, Rhain runs up to me, looking quite upset.

"What's wrong?" I'm worried. Whenever Rhain's upset, it's a good reason.

"I have bad news..."

"W-what is it...? Please don't tell me you're moving..."

"I'm not....you need not worry young one."

"Then what's the bad news, Baggins?" Heh....I chuckle a little bit at my little joke. Calling my shortest friend a hobbit. :)

"I may be short but I'm not a dwarf, Tauriel."

"THAT'S YOUR GIRLFRIENDS NAME. NOT MINE.'

We both bust up laughing and end up on the ground. I see Jada staring down at us with one of her signature what-the-hell-are-you-doing? looks. Rhain must've noticed it too because he starts trying to explain.

"She...she called me.....Bagg....Baggins and I said I may be.......I may be short but......" and there he goes...back to his laughing....

Suddenly "EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!!" starts playing. Sweet. It worked. Now I get notifications from DeviantArt sent to my phone, which right now is on the loudest setting. And it's really loud. .-. and everyone's staring at me now. ._.

"WHAT?! IT'S AN AWESOME SONG!!" it's still playing. and actually right after I said it's awesome, the song said "IT'S AWESOME!!"

They keep staring at me. I look down and check the message.

"Hey just wanted to tell you this real quick...your boyfriend might die...he's about to fight someone and it's really life-threatening. Soooo.....yeah. But don't worry. I'll help him after I send this. And I'll explain later. By the way, here's all our numbers. Mine-(insert phone number here) Beth's-(again) Cierra's-(and again) Isaac's-(need I say it?) ~Vent"

I start freaking out and my friends all ask what's wrong and I give Rhain my phone.

"This is what's wrong..."

He reads it, gives me back the phone, tells my other friends, and comes over to comfort me. After I have the guts to do it, I text him.

"WHAT THE LITERAL HELL?! WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"Language young lady. I'll explain while Jordan and Isaac fight off an old enemy...when Isaac was young, he went to a public school and his first day of 3rd grade when he got on the bus, someone tripped him and picked him up by the collar of his shirt and punched him in the stomach so hard that to this day, he can't have more than 10 pounds of pressure on his stomach. If he gets punched too hard in the stomach again, he might die in a very difficult to succeed at surgery...whatever you do, if he does make it through this fight okay, don't bring up the injury, alright? Please, I don't want any of you adventurers to end up hurt as bad as him... ~Immortal"

Oh. My. Gosh.

"R-really...?"

"Yes really. Piper, he's fighting for you...he doesn't want you disappointed if you only get to see 3 of the siblings. I'm sure that's why he's so determined, anyway. Oh and one more thing....don't make him mad, don't bring up the past, and you'll stay in tact. ~Immortal"

Woah woah woah....is she serious? That's like an Elsa thing.....conceal, don't feel. Coincidence? I think not.

"What do you mean 'don't make him mad, don't bring up the past, and you'll stay in tact?'"

"He doesn't like when people ask him about that. Believe me...it's best you don't ask him about it. ~Immortal"

"Okay...thank you, Cierra...I'll keep that in mind..."