What happened?!

*Piper's P.O.V.*

"Hey sweetie...it's Beth, we're at the hospital right now...we're in the waiting room. The doctor said he's going to have to go through with the surgery. They said that he will for sure make it out okay. :)"

"Hey HomelessKoopa. It's Cici, ya know Cierra. :) so I just wanted to fill you in on what's going on with your boyfriend-to-be. We are at the hospital at the moment and Isaac is going to need to go through surgery. The doc said that they will not fail this. Mainly because his daughter watches us and he doesn't want her to be disappointed. But also because I kinda told him about you and he wants Isaac to have a loyal, loving, caring girlfriend. Yeah. But umm so yeah. He'll be fine. :) *puts arm over your shoulder* I promise. *hugs you tight*"

I smile at my phone and look back up to the teacher. Yes, I got permission to use my phone during class. How awesome is that?

"Thank you Cierra. It really is helping reduce the stress what with you, Beth, and Jordan texting me. :)"

"Oh....they already texted you?"

"Yeah. :) but I don't mind talking to the 3 of you."

"I bet you wish you were talking to Isaac instead."

"It would be nice, yes. But he isn't well right now so I take what I can get, Cierra. I'm not that picky." Wow. Okie then Cici.

"I understand that now, Koopa. It's just...most girls end up liking only one of the guys and then hate the rest of us."

"Well, I'm not most girls."

"I know. .-. I'm sorry for judging you."

"It's okay, lovely. I'm used to it. I've been judged since I was in kindergarten. ._. I've just been through a lot of drama and stuff in my past..."

"Like what? If you don't mind my asking..."

"Sorry, I'm not ready to tell you yet...I don't know you well enough as a person." I realize I'm at school still when the bell rings and causes me to freak out and tip my chair back too far and hit my head on the wall making me pass out.

*Cierra's P.O.V.*

"Sorry, I'm not ready to tell you yet...I don't know you well enough as a person."

"I can understand and respect that, Koopa. :) " I need to stop calling her Koopa every other message...

I sat there awaiting a reply and look around. I see Jordan with his head against the wall behind us with his arm around a sleepy Beth.

*a few hours later*

I wake up, hearing Jordan and another voice talking. I look over and see Beth sleeping on Jordan's shoulder. I notice the doctor has a worried look on his face and ask him where my brother is.

"Cierra...I'm sorry to tell you but........your brother didn't make it through the surgery...."

"WHAT?! YOU SAID YOU KNEW A SURE FIRE WAY TO DO THE OPERATION!! YOU KILLED HIM!"

"Cierra, they didn't mean to....they tried everything they could to bring him back but they just couldn't...."

"What's happening.....?" Oh great. Now Beth's awake.

"THE DOCTORS KILLED HIM. THEY KILLED ISAAC!!" I feel tears run down my face and I wipe them away before anyone sees them.

*Piper's P.O.V.*

I wake up from the most amazing rest ever and see my biggest crush, other than Isaac, Kayla. (Yes, I'm bisexual. Don't judge.) She noticed me wake up and she runs over.

"Oh my gosh, Piper are you feeling okay?! Do you need anything?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't uploaded and this one's really short but I'm try to get the next one done soon and it will be extra long! Hopefully.