•Halloween Chapter•

Steven's POV~

"Okay, we're going to play ghosts stories next. Who's first?" I looked at both of them and Lapis raised her hand.

"Okay, Lapis you'll be the first one to tell then Peri then me." I instructed. She nodded and started with her ghost story.

After her story, I saw Peridot's eyes full of fright.

'Eh, same.'

"W-where did you hear that s-story Lapis?" I felt myself shiver a little.

"Just saw it in the program in the TV called: 'News'." Lapis stated. It looked like she wasn't scared at all.

"S-so it's true?" I worriedly asked.

"I don't know, maybe." She shrugged.

"Okay, I'm next!" Peridot exclaimed.

"So I read this somewhere but I'm not sure where. I just feel like I've seen it." She said.

In a mansion in one town in a city near the forest. There was a family that had one child. They loved their child so dearly that they couldn't live without her.

She was a very kind girl that would help her parents at all cause. She was also a girl the loved music so on her 6th birthday, they gave her a music box for her to play every night she sleeps.

Her parents loved her so much that they didn't want anything to happen to her so they didn't let their daughter go outside to play like the other children. Even though the girl really wanted to, she didn't want her parents to get upset.

One day, when the girl's parents went upstairs to her room, they found their daughter laying lifeless on the ground. They didn't find any marks of any wound. She was just really pale. Really, really pale.

They called the doctors and the doctors diagnosed that the girl had leukemia for about 4 months. And because they only let their child stay inside the house, they didn't notice what their daughter went though.

The girl's parents thanked the doctors and decided that they would cremate their daughter.

In the following day when they were supposed to cremate her, they couldn't find the body anywhere. They looked all over the house but they couldn't find her.

They looked under the bed,

None

The bathroom,

None

The storage room

None.

So where could she be?

The only thing they found when their daughter died was her music box. It was playing a sweet tone beside her when she died.

They gave up and brought the music box in their room so they can remember their daughter.

It started playing a sweet melody.

The couple were surprised because they didn't even open the music box so why did it play?

The husband switched it off and began to sleep but it started playing again.

Mom, dad, why did you leave me?

A creepy yet happy sound of a child that seemed was heard by the two in their sleep.

Don't you love me anymore?

The couple heard a creak in the door and both of them were startled.

Let's play

The voice whispered and the two felt the cold wind pass through their bodies.

Hi hi hi

A small laugh was heard before everything stopped.

The wind disappeared and the music box stopped playing. The couple were relieved that it stopped.

Or so they thought?

The wife felt a cold touch beside her opposite to where her husband was.

Slowly, she turned her head to the left but didn't see anything. She faced forward again which revealed a girl with a huge grim on her face and her eyes completely white.

She was dead.

On the outside and the inside.

The music box started playing a slow tune that recieved chills from both of the two.

The two were never seen since.

I'm always lurking...

Just listen to the tune and you'll hear me.

Hi hi hi

Hello everyonee! I hope you liked the the Halloween Chapter. It's short but yeah. I actually prepared this last summer. Too early right? But I wanted to be ready for Halloween.