Ch 4 Special

Chaeng and Lisa fell asleep while watching K- Dramas in the living room. They were cuddled up together, Lisa as the big spoon.

Jennie takes a picture of them and sends it to chaengs phone before heading to the backyard.

Jisoo was waiting for her on the basketball court by the leisure area. She was shooting threes while she waited. Jennie thought she looked adorable with her hair in braids, Nike sweater, and Nike socks pulled up high.

"Woah! That's what you're wearing?" Jisoo gawks.

"Yeah why?" Jennie says looking at her outfit.

"That's cheating." Jisoo scolds.

Jennie was wearing a white and black sports bra and Nike spandex with a black jacket over top.

"It's too distracting." Jisoo pouts. "How can I focus on the game when your flawless body is flaunted in my face."

"Oh shut up." Jennie blushes.

Jisoo chuckles and passes her the ball. After shooting around for a bit Jisoo makes a suggestion.

"How about we play one on one? If I win I get a lap dance, if you win, you can have whatever you want." Jisoo smirks.

Jisoo had way more basketball experience than Jennie and she felt confident that she would win.

"Fine you're on." Jennie accepts.

"Ah ah ah!" Jisoo stops her. "You have to seal it with a kiss."

Jennie smiles and pulls her closer by the sweater. "You're such a dork." She giggles before giving her a peck on the lips.

"Okay, you get first ball." Jisoo says bouncing it to her.

Jennie dribbles it and takes a shot but it's blocked by Jisoo. Jisoo takes the ball and gets an easy lay up.

"1-0 Jennie Kim." Jisoo teases.

"Don't worry about me Kim Jisoo." Jennie smirks.

After about ten minutes it's a tie game. Jisoo has no clue what happened but Jennie ended up sinking all of her 3 pointers.

Jennie currently has the ball.

"Last point wins." Jisoo pants.

Jennie nods. She tries to dribble around Jisoo but it doesn't work. She decides a lay up is her best option. Jisoo grabs her by the waist causing the ball to bounce away.

"Ahh! Jisoo!" Jennie laughs as Jisoo holds her from behind. "That's cheating."

"No it's not! Jisoo giggles kissing the side of her head.

Once they calm down, Jisoo turns Jennie around holding her close by the lapels of her jacket.

"You're body was to much of a distraction." Jisoo says quietly.

"Does this mean I win?" Jennie teases.

"Depends?" Jisoo teases leaning in closer. "What's your prize?"

"Hmm how about a kiss?" Jennie smiles nudging her nose against Jisoo's.

"That's it?"

"A really good one." Jennie whispers.

Jisoo nods and leans into kiss her. She starts off soft at first, detaching her lips only to go in harder than before. She tilts her head to deepen the kiss.

Jennie follows her lead allowing Jisoo to dominate the kiss for once. Jisoo parts her lips with her tongue and Jennie happily allows it.

Jisoo licks the roof of her mouth causing her to moan. Her hands gently squeeze her hips. She then proceeds to softly suck on her tongue before pulling away.