Ch 3 Tension

Ch3

All four of them were eating lunch in the cafeteria. Bam Bam and Nayeon joined them for lunch.

"Lee Hanbin still won't shut up about that party." Bam Bam says eating his fries.

"Can you blame him? Two hot girls made out at his party." Nayeon shrugs.

"We did not make out." Jennie claims. "It was a kiss."

"One hell of a kiss." Nayeon says.

Jisoo blushes like crazy but continues to eat her food. She distracts herself by playing with Lisa's TREVI water bottle.

Chaeng is feeding her left over fries to Lisa. Meanwhile Jisoo is balancing a water bottle on her head.

"Hey Lalisa, pass me that other bottle." She motions carefully.

Lisa giggles and hands it to her. Jisoo carefully placed it on her shoulder, successfully balancing both bottles.

"You're such a weirdo." Jennie shakes her head.

"This is talent." Jisoo smiles.

•••

Jisoo is silently laughing in class as she watches Jennie beside her. They're taking down notes but Jennie can't get the lid off her pen.

Jisoo watches as she makes adorable faces as she struggles. "You're too cute." Jisoo sighs grabbing the pen from her.

She easily removes the lid and hands her the pen. Jennie pouts and takes the pen. "I'm not cute. I'm bad ass." She whispers as if she's reassuring herself.

•••

3 weeks later

It's been a month since the party and the connection between Jisoo and Jennie was getting stronger by the minute.

Jisoo would often find herself thinking about Jennie constantly. Her gummy smile, her chubby cheeks, and adorable yet sometimes bad ass personality.

Jennie had the same exact problem. Lisa would often hit the back of her head when she caught Jennie staring at Jisoo.

Although she was no different when it came to Chaeyoung. They had been dating happily for a month and things were better than ever.

Jennie watches as Jisoo tries to teach Lisa some odd dance that she made up. She loved making up new fads like "nyoengan."

She scrunches her brows in confusion when she sees Jisoo wiggle her arms like an octopus.

"Why do I love you so much?" She sighs to herself.

Chaeng walks over and sits next to Jennie.

"What the hell are they doing?" She asks Jennie, as she watches Jisoo and lisa do their weird octopus moves.

"I have no idea." She shakes her head. "Ugh damn it, I knew she was a weird. I can't believe I'm gonna sleep with her." Jennie sighs taking a bite of her hot pocket.

"Well...you don't have to." Chaeng says.

"Nah I'm gonna." Jennie nods to herself.

"That's okay, I'm not one to judge." Chaeng says looking back over at the pair.

Lisa is doing her classic zombie act.

"I mean my girlfriend is an immature child for god sake." She smiles fondly causing Jennie to giggle.

•••

"Come out Chaeyoung! Your gonna be late!" Jisoo shouts knocking on her door.

"I'm gay!" Chaeng shouts back.