Ch 17 Proud

Song Rec:
Unit Black- Steal Your Heart
JBJ- Fantasy

A/N: The pic above is Jisoo's volleyball Uniform.
•••
1 week Later

Jennie smiles when she feels Jisoo climb on top of her. It was an early Sunday morning and Jisoo still thought Jennie was asleep.

Jennie giggles when she feels Jisoo kissing her awake. "You do this every morning." She laughs.

"Because you never want to wake up. This is the only way it seems." Jisoo giggles kissing her again. 

Jennie kisses back happily. "I love you so much it's ridiculous." She sighs clinging onto her.

"I know. I love you too." Jisoo smiles.

"What time is it?" Jennie says closing her eyes again.

"Time to get up." Jisoo giggles getting up.

Jennie groans and cuddles back into the covers. Jisoo laughs and strips all her clothes off to shower. After turning on the shower, she grabs a towel and loosely wraps it around herself.

"Jendeuki..." Jisoo says seductively, leaning against the bathroom door frame.

Jennie pops an eye open, hearing her bedroom voice. Jisoo smiles and simply drops her towel before  walking into the shower.

Jennie immediately gets out of bed stripping out of her clothes as quickly as possible and rushes to join Jisoo in the shower.

Jisoo laughs as Jennie joins her in the shower.

"Oh so you're awake now." Jisoo teases.

Jennie kisses up her jaw,"mhm wide awake." She mumbles against her skin.

•••

Lisa laid her head in Chaengs lap while they hung out in the game room.

"What do you wanna do today?" Lisa asks.

"Can we go to an art museum? Maybe Jisoo and Jennie unnie wanna come too." Chaeng says.

"Come where?" Jisoo says walking into the room with Jennie on her back.

"We were thinking about going to the museum." Lisa says.

"Well we don't have any plans for today so why not?" Jisoo shrugs.

•••

They all got ready and Jennie drove them to the museum. Lisa giggles and runs through a group of birds causing them to fly away.

"Oh no, this is gonna be like babysitting a little kid." Jennie groans.

"Yehey!!" Lisa shouts.

"Me too!!" Jisoo giggles running along with Lisa.

"So we're babysitting two children now...great." Jennie says.

"Jennie unnie! Park Chaeyoung! Hurry up!" Lisa motions.

Jennie and Chaeng catch up to them and walk into the museum. Jennie holds Jisoo's hand so that she wouldn't cause too much trouble.

"Wow! It's so beautiful." Lisa says in awe looking at the extravagant statues.

"Yeah it is." Jennie smiles.

Jisoo blushes heavily when she notices that Jennie is looking at her instead.

Jennie just giggles in response and kisses her cheek. "You're so cute."

"Why won't you hold my hand? Chaeng pouts when it brushes against Lisa's for the third time.