Losing it

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

          Big warning!! There is a little bit of sexual theme in this chapter! So to youngies, pleeease skip that bit if it makes you a little uncomfortable... I promise its not too bad!! But just a warning :)

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~ ~.~.~.~.~.~

         There's nothing like a good party to let all your raging hormones out. We pulled up to the lot, it was a huge 3 storey house. Megan's family is loaded. Her parents bought her a convertible car and a horse! Yep, a fucking horse for her 18th birthday.

There are cars lined up all the way to the end of the street.

I stepped out of the car into the cold chill. The street was dark, but her house was blasting with techno music and party lights. It brought a smile to my face.

The girls screamed with excitment and followed the sound of the music.

I felt myself dancing unintentionally, the music was taking me away and I my mind was just a shadow.

I entered the enormous house and it didn't take long for the four of us to split off into the flood of drunk people.

"Lets party!" A guy on a skateboard screamed at the top of the stairs. Everyone cheered in a rumbling roar of "yeahhh!"s. I joint into the crowd swaying back and forth to the music. My hips were rocking to the beat, my hair was swaying from side to side. I felt a smile spread across my lips as a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist grinding against my behind.

We danced like that for quite a long time. I didn't even know who it was that was rubbing their crutch on my butt. But it didn't matter, I was tipsy and preying on fun.

   He came in close breathing on my neck. I felt an overwhelming amount of excitement rush over me. Was it Nyjah who had me by my hips?

   His tongues grazed my ear, a familiar voice whispered. "I couldn't wait to see you tonight. Mmm, that dress." He sniffed my neck and his hands drifted down my hips near my butt. I felt excited chills rush over me and I turned my body.

I didn't have to look at his face to know who it is. It was Jay. I could smell his cologne, it drove me crazy. Why am I thinking like this? Damn! The alcohol.

I felt myself breathing heavily. His hands were exploring all over me. Before our dancing went any further the song that was playing came to a sudden stop.

                        There was a roar of anger, it echoed in the room. Jay and I parted as they screamed at the DJ.

It wasn't long until the music was playing as usual and everyone had calmed down. I scavenged the house for something to drink.

I ended up in a very modern kitchen with a few hipsters from our school. They were smoking, what I knew was definitely not a cigarette.

"Hey guys. Anyone got a drink?" I asked with a friendly smile.

Nobody answered, they were too busy trippin on their freaking weed.

There was a girl tangled up in a guy. They were all over each other. She pressed him against the fridge and finally pulled back for air.

She looked over and smiled at me mischeviously. She seemed like the rebel type, the type that would have a nipple piercing, and be really into death metal bands.

She had dark hair with a streak of purple. I noticed her nose was pierced also.

         "Sure, you want a drink?" She pushed away from the guy and shoved him off the fridge like he meant nothing to her. The rebellious girl swung open the fridge and a curious look crossed her face.