Restless

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

I gripped the edge of my bed tightly in frustration. Typing the words was hard, because my entire body was craving Nyjah. No, needing him.

      I typed regretfully, hoping he'd understand. hon, I can't, remember I got grounded for staying out late last time. I wish I could! xo

I groaned throwing my phone at my huge teddy bear that sat on the other side of the room. Ugh. I hate this!

I crawled off my bed and retrieved my phone, hoping I hadn't damaged the fragile iPhone screen.

   Phewf, not a scratch.

-

Nyjah replied a few minutes later, but by then I'd already put on a movie and made myself comfortable on my sponge-bob bed.

  Oh, yeh... I il c u Sat then x

I couldn't wait 6 days to see him!! Ugh this was impossible.

---

I was laughing hysterically as I watched white chicks. I noticed how late it was getting as I looked out my dark window.

To my left my alarm clock told me it was 1am! I couldn't believe I'd stayed up so late. Oh boy I'm going to feel this in the morning. I thought to myself.

    Goodnight Nyjah I miss you xx

I tested him, praying for a reply.

G nite xo He replied. I sighed, I was completely unsatisfied with our conversation today. I wanted to see him so bad, even though it had only been two days since I'd saw him last.

-

I laid in bed restless. I kept drifting in and out of sleep. I grew more and more tired. I checked my phone. 4am! Oh, my god.

I scrunched my eyes and groaned frustratingly. I can't sleep. All the events that had happened today bounced off the walls of my mind. Nyjah, Jay, and mum.

Nyjah was practically ignoring me, why? What did I do? is he seeing other girls... oh no, maybe my friends were right, maybe he is playing me! I almost cried at the thought of losing Nyjah, he gave the best cuddles, had the sweetest heart, and is a great kisser. I can't lose him, my heart would break.

I shook those thoughts away, I was getting way too worked up over this.

Jay, Jay Jackson... he was also in my head. He is the fittest guy in school. He runs faster than a hare, has biceps too big for his school uniform, and a million dollar smile. Yet a guy that much of a stud couldn't keep his eyes off me? Me!? Marceline Valentine?

I couldn't believe it. He even joked about kissing me. It was freaking me out...

I don't even want to think about mum. She was a wreck all on her own. Now she has this dreadful man who is supposedly mending her broken heart? I just couldn't wrap my head around it. I'm still grieving Reece but I wouldn't be all over Pumbaa to get over it!

I need sleep. And just like that, on queue I fell in a deep sleep for 4 much needed hours.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I jumped out of my sleep. My alarm clock was roaring in my ears in an annoying cry.

"Shud-up!" I grumbled slapping the snooze button.

I dragged myself out of bed and stumbled disordely to my wardrobe. I looked down at my pajamas, which were wrinkled from my rough sleep. I couldn't believe how tired I felt. My eyes felt like they were a million pounds, my body felt so heavy I could bearly lift my head up and put one leg in front of the other.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

5 Days until break-up

By the end of the day I was completely over it. I was grouchy and even snapped at Scarlet for practically no reason.

So when I got home I crashed onto my bed and fell deep into a much needed sleep.

-

He pushed my hair out of my face and smiled as he analysed details of my face.

"Marcy... you're so beautiful." He leant down just a little brushing my lips with his. It made my heart race.

I melted into his soft lips, it became more hungry and he pushed me on my back laying on top of me.

A small moan escaped my lips as he moved his mouth to my neck. He knew all the places that made me go crazy.

My hands were tangled in his sexy chocolate coloured hair. I wrapped my legs around his waist begging for more.

I wasn't thinking clearly. I'd never thought I'd let him do this. His hands ran up the inside of my shirt and up my hip and my stomach. His warm hands on my bare skin gave me excited chills.

He was just about to pass the line where there was no turning back when I gasped, pushing him off me.

His eyes widened at my reaction. "What's wrong?" He asked looking a little hurt that I'd rejected him.

I fumbled the words out.

  "I'm- I'm n-not ready for this." I admitted pulling my shirt down that had risen up to my lower ribs.

He furrowed his eyebrows and got up. I felt an emptiness open in my heart. He was so mad. Did he only want me for sex?

I sat up and fought away tears. "I'm- I'm sorry Nyjah, I'm j-just not ready" So much for fighting the tears, a couple sprang from my eyes.

He wouldn't even look at me, he was cold and heartless.

"Go." He grumbled.

I couldn't believe what he was saying. "Didn't you hear me!? I said go! Are you deaf!? Go!" He yelled.

He stood up and walked over to the wall and rested his arm on the wall just above his head. "Just go Marceline. You deserve better than me." He sounded so emotionless when he said those words.

-

I sprang up with a hand pressed against me chest. I was panting. It was just a dream Marcy, just a dream.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Hey, hey, hey!

Another chapter! Yay!

I'd just like to say Thank you to Kirstymrussell who has supported me all the way with my novels.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

ADVERTISMENT!

Dreams written by Kirstymrussell

Amber's life was normal until shortly before her 18th birthday. She had an unusual dream and then it became real. The new kid at school was in her dream he seemed normal... but he unnerves her.

Amber wants answers but is she ready for the impact it will have on her life?

---

Wow, it's truly an amazing book, I hope you'll all check it out! :)

Hehe. So, I want to learn more about you guys... What's the strangest dream you've had? has it ever come true? Comment below and tell me all about it!!

Thanks again for Reading! <3

*DREAMS*